Author Topic: Mission Editor  (Read 120398 times)

Just because it is default does not mean it is popular.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:31:00 PM by Butler »

Could you please explain the "Fog Storm" function?  I want to make cloud layers for a map moderately above the ground (About four 64x basecubes from the ground)  and make the layer really thick.  Is there any way to adjust the layer's height/elevation.
&nstag_search
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:29:35 AM by SWAT One »

I couldnt figure out how to make it work but I think it was just the f11 key, cause I hit f10 and brought up the gui editor by mistake :/

I couldnt figure out how to make it work but I think it was just the f11 key, cause I hit f10 and brought up the gui editor by mistake :/

Did you read any tutorials? F11 is Mission Editor.

Could you please explain the "Fog Storm" function?  I want to make cloud layers for a map moderately above the ground (About four 64x basecubes from the ground)  and make the layer really thick.  Is there any way to adjust the layer's height/elevation.

I want to learn how to do this as well... maybe I'll look into it. The only present way I know of successfully creating a "cloud" is by using emitters.

LEAVE JMAYO ALONE YOU FILTHY BASTARDS!

Leave him alone,children. I will hack you!!!!!
What he meant to say (Above)
Jmayo is your alt

Well, it does seem like the way it should be done, especially with Badspot making things like clearspambricks and terrain build rules as Add-Ons.
Thank You

Thank You

That quote is from 2009, and why would you say "thank you" to it? Space Guy was simply saying that the Mission Editor should not be packaged with the game, but rather in add-on form.

Im Gonna Help Space Guy

There is no way to help him, nor should you post about it in this thread.

wow thanks man, i had trouble getting into the original mission editor

Why doesn't Badspot just make this a default download now?

Why doesn't Badspot just make this a default download now?

It adds to startup time, and people who have no clue whatsoever what Editor { Mission Editor, GUI Editor } is and accidentally hit one of the keys might get confused or break something.

The object here is black; no textures? How would I fix that?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:42:48 PM by 300spartan »

Did you try relighting?

No. Sorry, how do you do that?
And:
yaei