Author Topic: Cameramod not working!!!  (Read 2242 times)

Ok, so I went on Blockland to change my skype picture. About 26 files downloaded. I thought nothing of it so I started up my server, and I spawned and placed a brick and lit it. I turned around and pressed C (my keybind for the chase cam) then turned around to face the camera, and nothing happened. I pressed it again. Nothing, so I checked my keybinds. Not only was my keybind not there. THE WHOLE SECTION HAD DISAPPEARED!!!

So I checked my addons folder, I may have deleted it. I had just got out of surgery so I still was recovering from the medication and amnesia.
I checked it and....

Still there. So I left a extremely calm comment on the RTB Downloader.

I make videos so this mod not working is a MAJOR deterrent for me. I scrolled down to look and see if anyone else was having problems....

So it's not just me.
Jookia please fix this :(

What the hell happened.

why is this in Drama?

I had just got out of surgery so I still was recovering from the medication and amnesia.

This is not the real world.
Get out of here now.

Listen, there's an extraction team waiting for you outside on the street, they'll come to get you, but you have to move fast.

Under your bed, you'll find a fully loaded semi-auto shotgun, with extra reserve shells.
Take those, and get to the extraction team, who will hence brief you about what's going  on.

You have 1 minute to escape after you've read this post.Ontopic-Oh snap, that's not good.

This is not the real world.
Get out of here now.

Listen, there's an extraction team waiting for you outside on the street, they'll come to get you, but you have to move fast.

Under your bed, you'll find a fully loaded semi-auto shotgun, with extra reserve shells.
Take those, and get to the extraction team, who will hence brief you about what's going  on.

You have 1 minute to escape after you've read this post.Ontopic-Oh snap, that's not good.

Be mature >:(

serverConnection.chaseCam();

noedit

It's dramatic...
the only dramatic thing here is your stupidity.

This goes in help

the only dramatic thing here is your stupidity.

This goes in help
True may that be. Don't be such a richard about it.

True may that be. Don't be such a richard about it.
That is what everyone here specializes here. Welcome to the Blockland Forums.