Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7713212 times)

Normal fans are always fine. Brony friends like yourself are the scum of the internet.
This sums up the entire internet pretty well.
King of 2004.

Normal fans are always fine
bahahaha its funny because you can't tell the difference between a normal fan and a brony

starfishs who bicker at kids online with no life are the scum of the internet.

I beg to differ. Someone has to bicker at you brony friends until you stop what you're doing. What if we didn't do the same to the boxxy friends or hack boxxy's youtube?

What if we didn't do the same to the boxxy friends or hack boxxy's youtube?
So what? If they hadn't I guaranteeing life would go on, and people, like yourself, would stop being airheaded stuff heads and get the forget over it.

Normal fans are always fine. Brony friends like yourself are the scum of the internet.
dohoho
all the fans are a "brony friend" to you
also, you are more scum than anyone in this topic
you are pathetic
you cant do nothing more but to whine about EVERYTHING in an internet forums of a lego-like game
seriously, look at your posts per day
you need to get out
get a bit of fresh air
and for forgets sake, get a loving life
you are twenty loving one years old
you really cant compare you to us
we are around 12-17 years old

I beg to differ. Someone has to bicker at you brony friends until you stop what you're doing.
nah

just leaving this here in case it helps you guys in an argument

So what? If they hadn't I guaranteeing life would go on, and people, like yourself, would stop being airheaded stuff heads and get the forget over it.

Who cares if life will go on after it's over. We want it to end now. This stupid stuff has got out of hand.

also guys lay off tony, he's just buttflustered because he missed out on some of steam's great sales because he's a little bitch and still buys discs.

Who cares if life will go on after it's over. We want it to end now. This stupid stuff has got out of hand.
You can't change stuff because you're an unimportant forget. The only option you have left is to actually be the 21 year old man you claim to be and get the forget over it.

Twilight Sprinkle is her researchstar name.

KUDOS IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE

We want it to end now.
Nobody gives a damn what you and aphtonites want lol!

You can't change stuff because you're an unimportant forget. The only option you have left is to actually be the 21 year old man you claim to be and get the forget over it.

Liking ponies doesn't make you important You are just an insignificant ant on the face of the world. You could die now and no one over the internet or around the world would notice.

Nobody gives a damn what you and aphtonites want lol!
Aph just yells at walls and expects to be heard
Our community tries to interpret his ranting on the other side, but it's often mistranslated and we get into a hissyfit rage about nothing important.