Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7762805 times)

Actually, you can't. You really need to find a hobby. A 21 year old man shouting at 14 year olds is generally looked down on.

64 posts per day.

14-18-40+ year olds obsessing over a stuffty pony show like this is looked down on.

14-18-40+ year olds obsessing over a stuffty pony show like this is looked down on.
we like a show

you go out of your way wasting your time yelling at people because you don't like the show they like

21 year olds with no life and going out their way to bickering at 14 year olds because he likes a show is looked down upon.

he says as he never gets haircuts, never shaves, never showers, never even gets up to stuff because he's too busy arguing with kids.

lol ok kiddo whatever you say!

we like a show

you go out of your way wasting your time yelling at people because you don't like the show they like

Also for spamming all the topics with pony images (a couple images here and there = spamming?).
(spamming our topic with hate)

Trolling.
(trolling our topic)

21 year olds with no life and going out their way to bickering at 14 year olds because he likes a show is looked down upon.

14-18-40+ year olds with no life, watching a pony show all day, collecting 20,000+ pictures of ponies and looking at them all day, masturbating to ponies all day, buying pony dolls and brushing their hair all day is generally looked down upon.

You've got nothing on me.

Actually, you can't. You really need to find a hobby. A 21 year old man shouting at 14 year olds is generally looked down on.

64 posts per day.

Betcha I can get over 64 per day >:D

Edit:

You're loving 21. You shouldnt even BE in this topic, of COURSE friends like yuo look down upon bronies.

Betcha I can get over 64 per day >:D
(1.559 per day) lol as if

14 year old with no life, watching a pony show all day, collecting 20,000+ pictures of ponies and looking at them all day, masturbating to ponies all day, buying pony dolls and brushing their hair all day is generally looked down upon.

You've got nothing.
bwahaha

you're just making up stuff for an argument

we've actually experienced your bullstuff while you're just making up stupid generalizations

Tony's alt has passed my post count and I joined 2 years earlier.
And I think I spend a bit too much time here :I

I think that says something.

watching a pony show all day,
Nope.
collecting 20,000+ pictures of ponies and looking at them all day,
Nope.
masturbating to ponies all day
That's not even biologically possible.
buying pony dolls and brushing their hair all day
Nope.

You don't know anything about me.

YOU'VE got nothing.

14-18-40+ year olds with no life, watching a pony show all day, collecting 20,000+ pictures of ponies and looking at them all day, masturbating to ponies all day, buying pony dolls and brushing their hair all day is generally looked down upon.

and this hurts you... how?

Nope.Nope.That's not even biologically possible.Nope.

You don't know anything about me.

YOU'VE got nothing.

Oh, I'm not saying just you. I mean bronies in general.

You're 21.

And you're on the forums for 14 hours bitching at us.

"yeah we totally don't have anything on you"