Author Topic: dumb rant: shadman  (Read 28363 times)

Despite his content and the fact I don't really care for him either, its his loving art he can do whatever the forget he wants lmao.

saying shadman is a good artist is like saying one type of fast food is better than the other

I dunno I can't come up with a good brown townogy the point is that he mostly imitates the original art style and does nothing else to it except add big veiny roosters and child rape

Despite his content and the fact I don't really care for him either, its his loving art he can do whatever the forget he wants lmao.

"despite the fact that he's breaking the law in several states, it's his loving art so he can break the law all he wants lmao"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:45:25 AM by Tactical Nuke »

why you cahnge imgage bro

i'd rather not get reported for flaming (even though i'm not)

that's a really good image anyway.

"despite the fact that he's breaking the law in several states, it's his loving art so he can break the law all he wants lmao"

he drew the girl from A Hat in Time getting gangbanged by the russian mafia in the game

this might sounds harsh but he deserves to go to prison
source

i'd rather not get reported for flaming (even though i'm not)

this isn't roblox you can call people dumb stuffheads

I do it all the time

this isn't roblox you can call people dumb stuffheads

I do it all the time
that's a really good image anyway.

aight, fine, it's back
but if i die i'm haunting you two from beyond the grave

wtf no i meant that the stop image was really good. there is no better stop image.

oh not now. now he's trash
at least in 2012 his art didn't have garbage shading and filters and it was pretty cool (some SFW stuff he did sometimes) at points

wtf no i meant that the stop image was really good. there is no better stop image.

CLARIFICATION HELPS

his fanbitches will whine saying "b-but its not a human, its an alien!!!1!1!"

that's basically the same excuse for the lesbian motif in steven universe (not that it's a bad thing)

"they're not women, they belong to a aloveual race of aliens"

i'm not saying loli isn't extremely immoral and just plain disgusting, but.... it would hold no integrity in court and would be quickly dismissed since it's not disparaging real children