Author Topic: League of Legends: The almost 100% free RTS like game!  (Read 13582 times)

-snip-

You do know that if you feed 17 kills for they must be pretty low level If i get feeded 5 kills on any dps the other teams is pretty much doomed :7

You do know that if you feed 17 kills for they must be pretty low level If i get feeded 5 kills on any dps the other teams is pretty much doomed :7
That was a major overexaggeration on my part.

There was also another game that the other team lost, when someone on their team had like 42/2/0 (not so much an exaggeration)

But his partners had loads of assists and about 4x his total damage dealt.

The reason my scores are so bad is because Taric is a support character. I get low kills, high deaths, and make my partners get more kills.

That was a major overexaggeration on my part.

There was also another game that the other team lost, when someone on their team had like 42/2/0 (not so much an exaggeration)

But his partners had loads of assists and about 4x his total damage dealt.

The reason my scores are so bad is because Taric is a support character. I get low kills, high deaths, and make my partners get more kills.

If you play tarci your role is to support you stay behind your tank and heal your teammates tarics also a tank and is really annoying to kill cause of his heals i dunno how can you die that much as a tank

I tank with amumu and my basic stats are 3/4/25 deaths depend on my lane partner and how much assist i get

If you play tarci your role is to support you stay behind your tank and heal your teammates tarics also a tank and is really annoying to kill cause of his heals i dunno how can you die that much as a tank

I tank with amumu and my basic stats are 3/4/25 deaths depend on my lane partner and how much assist i get
Taric's imbue (healing spell) cooldown decreases by two seconds everytime you hit something. He's a melee character.
Thus I get attack speed, smash on that turret, and spam heal. I've only lost one match doing this, and plenty using Garen.

His other spells, one raises ally defense as a passive ability, one's an aura that heals himself and raises ally attack, and another one is for stunning enemies that are bullying allies.

Those three stats alone (kills, deaths, assists) don't matter much for Taric. Most of his assists are because your ally scored a kill from your dazzle (stun spell). There is no end-game stat that shows how much your buffs are dealing/protecting to/against enemies, but I'm sure it would be really high with Taric users.

I tank with galio mainly.

Theres so much magic damage out there and with his passive he can do some nasty damage for a support tank.

Got my first pentakill the otherday on a 4v5.

We won :u

New guy is god.

Noobstomper easy to defeat if you know how to play your champion against him lol

Oh god, a 4v5 game (4 being my team) after a streak of losing. This felt so good.

I'm unable to install this game, on Vista. Help? The installer says something like Catastrophic failure pretty soon in. I'll get the exact error in a second.
"Feature transfer error

Feature: Default Feature
Component: Default Component
File:
Error: Catastrophic failure
"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:34:04 PM by Wynd_Fox »

so this is like a step down form warcraft 3?

so this is like a step down form warcraft 3?

more of a step up, considering the original DotA mod for Warcraft III had no matchmaking.

At high levels of play people are so good at not dying that the average champ-killer champ will be about 7-12 kills... and that's the assassins. Posting monster kill counts only proves that you're noob enough that such a thing is even possible. The difference between knowing how to play and being genuinely good is when an enemy gets a few kills in a row and you change your planned item set to compensate. Huge feeds among any of the 10 players happen in maybe 1 in 50 games, possibly less.

And I haven't read the last 6 pages, but I'm sure plenty of people have pointed out that KDR is a terrible stat to judge overall usefulness. Damage Dealt is probably the best one if you must look at a single stat, since it seems to correlate well to general consensus of observed skill in the majority of champions, but certain tanks, supports, and bursters don't usually represent well there either.

The problem is that people confuse score with effectiveness because they're used to games like basketball where the higher score wins. In LoL, the first team to get a nexus kill point wins, and everything else is indirect and murky. Many of the generally most indicative stats are available, but this is a far cry from a real measure of effectiveness.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:57:48 AM by Mr. Wallet »

I hit quote instead of edit so now I have a double post.

So how about this:
Jarvan was not nerfed
Trundle was still not buffed
Sona was buffed. Big time.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:56:13 AM by Mr. Wallet »

And I did it again lol. I gotta start clicking preview instead of ninja-editing.

I did it again. I'm now editing this post simply to test fate. Damn looks like I'm editing it, too bad.