Author Topic: What weird things do you do that somehow no one else does?  (Read 1952 times)

ive never ate a poptart

its just like a poor mans toaster strudel.

Apparently I'm the only forgeter on the planet who prefers speeches and presentations to other types of assessments.

Nowadays I usually listen to old audio RT Podcast episodes, Top Gear clips, Scrubs clips or other random videos while I play video games, especially when I need to do monotonous chores like collect all the treasure chests in Assassin's Creed.

I buy LEGO, assemble the set once then disassemble and store the parts, instruction manual and box separately.

I try to race myself whenever I have to go to the same place more than once; I time myself, and for every person I bump into I add 10 seconds to the clock.

I fill my bag with supplies I'll never need in a million years, such as a handy tool, broken umbrella, first aid kit, a variety of cables etc.

I only take game suggestions from one person.

I have an obsession with geography and countries and can name every country with their locations and capitals.

My toe is forgeted up for some reason and whenever I move it upwards it makes A HUGE crack noise that is very audible.

My middle finger can do the same.

I can tap all my fingers on a desk really fast.

I can move all my fingers in any direction I want without moving them, EX. Like the Spock symbol, index away from the others, or pinkie away from the others without them moving.

I have a bump on the roof of my mouth that I've had for all my life. (no cancer stop pls)

Apparently I'm the only forgeter on the planet who prefers speeches and presentations to other types of assessments.

Tbh I can kind of relate to this. I can throw together a completely amazing speech and present it without practice and still get the highest grade in the class. I was literally the favorite person in my high school speech class to the point where everyone was always asking when it was my turn and clapping just because I walked to the podium.

I also discovered at 2:30am the morning before class that my English professor had listed me to give my final presentation worth 175 points at class which began in 7 1/2 hours. I quickly hurled together a bunch of stuff, saved my speech to Google Drive, and presented it in class with a perfect score.

i rock in my chair at my desk, when im bored

and this
I have an obsession with geography and countries and can name every country with their locations and capitals.

i can make my tongue into a w shape
i can move my nose, ears, eyebrows, fingers, forehead, and toes separately
i enjoy math

Motivate myself using only my intense hatred for people who are better than me while also being starfishs

I can dislocate my shoulder/arm at will.
I can also dislocate my knee at will.
I can grow abnormally long fingernails in no time.
I can never get a scar.
Do a stephen hawking voice at will (only downside is if i do it too much my neck starts to hurt af).
I can break everyones eardrums in a 5 foot radius.