Author Topic: Willymcmilly - creepy degenerate  (Read 31109 times)

>guy says something on the internet
>someone else finds it creepy
>that guy is Riddler confirmed and needs to be gassed

/nosupport
Not surprised the under-developed handicap is saying this.

/support

I'm going to say this again so people actually see it.

I don't support the production, distribution or ownership of child research. I just think the people producing it are the things that need to be dealt with before the audience. Getting rid of the source will stop people from getting more of it and stop the perpetual abuse of children for the sick entertainment of others.

according to you, "owning child research shouldn't be enough to make someone a criminal"

that directly contradicts what you just said

also, just put yourself in a child's place, for forgets sake. just imagine if you found your own pictures of when you were 5 being raped, on the internet. there is a good reason this is illegal

according to you, "owning child research shouldn't be enough to make someone a criminal"

that directly contradicts what you just said

also, just put yourself in a child's place, for forgets sake. just imagine if you found your own pictures of when you were 5 being raped, on the internet. there is a good reason this is illegal

Ugh.. I just worded it wrong, okay? Sorry. I never wanted to make it sound like I thought it was okay.

Of course, you're not going to believe me anyways, because everything is set in loving stone.

sure

why does it matter though

sure

why does it matter though

Because I don't want that reputation.

Then you shouldn't have defended child research. Especially when you've mentioned that you've searched for it on at least one occasion and confessed to being into diapers, babyfur, and cubs.

It's not wrong to think that you're a disgusting child enthusiast after all that.

Then you shouldn't have defended child research. Especially when you've mentioned that you've searched for it on at least one occasion and confessed to being into diapers, babyfur, and cubs.

It's not wrong to think that you're a disgusting child enthusiast after all that.

I understand that, but I didn't defend child research. I never said child research was okay. I said that possession is something that should be dealt with at a lower priority than the production because that's where it comes from in the first place.

I understand that, but I didn't defend child research. I never said child research was okay. I said that possession is something that should be dealt with at a lower priority than the production because that's where it comes from in the first place.
No, you said that a child enthusiast shouldn't be considered a criminal for having a terabyte of child research. That's basically saying child research is okay.

I don't know this guy that well but honestly the only impression that I've got from him so far is that he's pretty desperate for attention
you don't want that reputation after pretending like you didn't care what people thought, idk man, sounded like you wanted that kind of reputation

Ugh.. I just worded it wrong, okay? Sorry. I never wanted to make it sound like I thought it was okay.

Go snort a roofie. There's a difference between saying and being sorry.

nothing wrong with being a freak.

now excuse me while i prepare an evening of BDSM / animal-play