Author Topic: The world needs more guns  (Read 10798 times)

If America has taught us anything it's that the more guns a country has the better everything is
I'll give Americans credit where credit is due, it takes some serious willpower to look at overwhelming facts and statistics and then ignore them completely.
Discuss the glorious gun wielding heroes that made all this possible
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:56:27 PM by Clone v.117 »

Why should we lose our guns which were given to us by our founding fathers? Guns will be smugled in from mexico and the one's who are looking to protect their house will be powerless, Paris is proof that guns will be smuggled either way.

If America has taught us anything it's that the more guns a country has the better everything is
I'll give Americans credit where credit is due, it takes some serious willpower to look at overwhelming facts and statistics and then ignore them completely.
Discuss the glorious gun wielding heroes that made all this possible

Nope, not gonna do it.

i tripped over yet another icbm today

not a gun but still

Their classification for mass shooting is fairly loose. They want to paint the image of the fanatic white shooter, but for example a week and a half ago there was a drive-by, "mass shooting," in Seattle that was the result of drunk mondays and the, "victims," were a bunch of drunk catty bitches.

this man is a real american hero right here

Their classification for mass shooting is fairly loose. They want to paint the image of the fanatic white shooter, but for example a week and a half ago there was a drive-by, "mass shooting," in Seattle that was the result of drunk mondays and the, "victims," were a bunch of drunk catty bitches.
Not to mention "mass shooting" just entails more than one person being hit by a gun.

Why should we lose our guns which were given to us by our founding fathers?
pretty sure the founding fathers had no concept of fully automatic weapons

HEY YOU!!!! PUT THOSE WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR AND HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

Not to mention "mass shooting" just entails more than one person being hit by a gun.
"The Reddit tracker defines mass shootings as incidents in which four or more people, including the gunman, are killed or injured by gunfire."
Yeah, I mean more than 4 people being shot/killed every day doesn't sound like a serious problem at all.
I mean sure there are plenty of countries that have nobody being shot almost every day of the year but hey it's all just semantics.
I think the problem is the people shooting each other, not everyone's personal definition of the word "mass"

Because if we make guns illegal criminals will follow the law like they always do and not get the guns illegally because that would be a crime and crimes are bad and criminals never do bad things