Author Topic: Can't fap for a week :C  (Read 13677 times)

Dude WTF my mom uses this forum!

Tell us her username so we can harass the living forget out of her give her a warm welcome from the bottom of our hearts.

Her username is VibratingMario69

Her username is VibratingMario69
Mario research is always bad and grose.

COLTEN.

WHAT IS THIS THAT I'M SEEING ABOUT THIS YOUNG MAN NOT BEING ABLE TO MASTURBATE?

ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH HIM?

I FORBID YOU FROM USING THIS MESSAGE BOARD FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS

Why the forget hasn't op responded.

Why the forget hasn't op responded.
He can't. He's too busy suffering from lack of fapping.

He can't. He's too busy suffering from lack of fapping.
Sounds legit.

Sounds legit.
It is. It's a very serious disease.

Makes your richard fall off until you fap again.

Makes your richard fall off until you fap again.
So, do you just jack the severed richard or what?

A man's genitalia is a delicate structure. A chastity cage must be properly sized, fitted and adjusted in order to be secure and not damage the genitals. Ring size and spacing are the two most important adjustments that can be made. A ring that is too tight will cut off blood flow while one that is too loose will not be secure.
Penile strangulation as a result of not being able to remove a device placed around the snake (not necessarily a chastity belt) has occurred in a wide spectrum of age groups, so care must be taken to avoid constriction with a chastity belt.[7]
In 2008, an incident was reported of a man having to be cut free from a titanium chastity device after losing the keys, due to pressure on the genitals.[8]

i will never understand why it is so difficult for people to go without masturbating

i will never understand why it is so difficult for people to go without masturbating
are you a real man