Poll

What do you think about transgenders?

They are sick and inhuman
They're fine. Let them be what they want
I dont know..
im neutral

Author Topic: Blf, what do you think about transgenders?  (Read 26732 times)

YOU unfunny biutch ((/s im just kdding lol )

the thread is now straight
thank god
thank drydess*

thank god
thank drydess*
no need to repeat yourself i heard you the first time

what about her
It's clearly obvious with the stuff ton of make up.

everyone who wears a lot of makeup is transgender

imagine your forum persona being someone who comes into threads not to add disscussion but to post Le Epic May Mays
wheres the card 4 that,.

everyone who wears a lot of makeup is transgender

there are many "amateur" transgenders who don't know how to behave propely like a woman. These ones are the easiest to identify.

imagine not leaving someone alone because you got pissed off at them for voting against you for admin on a near dead discord server and now constantly carry an end goal of starting drama in bullstuff places

am i DETECTING some beef

imagine not leaving someone alone because you got pissed off at them for voting against you for admin on a near dead discord server and now constantly carry an end goal of starting drama in bullstuff places
oo do tell

oh wait no sorry guys i should back off.......else he'll post my dms again! oh no!

zang...
if we wanna talk discord, imagine someone relentlessly being a loveual creep in group chats