Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 578093 times)

You're the one to talk with the loving fallout 1 and 2 goggles wonderglued to your skull.
the difference is that fallout 1 and 2 are actually good

You're the one to talk with the loving fallout 1 and 2 goggles wonderglued to your skull.

but what's the difference between these two posts???

In all seriousness though why are you here if you've got that mindset

No stuff. Being a big fan of the games myself i'm not here constantly stuffting myself over the newer ones.

Discussing the original games is fine of course but i'd appreciate it if it didn't devolve into a constant stuffstorm just become some pansy doesn't like the direction the games are now.

Everyone is of fanboy/girl here just two different camps. Kind of like the Brotherhood of Steel, theres the west coast branch which is concerned with purity and hoarding technology and the Midwest branch which was more liberal about recruiting new people instead of staying as inbreeds forever. Or a more relevant example being Lyons BoS and the Outcasts.

Everyone is of fanboy/girl here just two different camps. Kind of like the Brotherhood of Steel, theres the west coast branch which is concerned with purity and hoarding technology and the Midwest branch which was more liberal about recruiting new people instead of staying as inbreeds forever. Or a more relevant example being Lyons BoS and the Outcasts.
Well if we could give it a break that'd be great.

oh my god

will it blend?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:35:46 PM by Harm94 »

but what's the difference between these two posts???

In all seriousness though why are you here if you've got that mindset
must've been connection problems

also because 1) it's a megatopic encompassing all fallout games and 2) it's a forgetin discussion thread, i can say whatever is relevant.

i can say whatever is relevant.
Nice. Just don't be a stufflord about it and keep the discussion civil if at all possible.

Nice. Just don't be a stufflord about it and keep the discussion civil if at all possible.
harm and i have been pretty civil, i mean, we're not outright insulting anyone.

So I made everyone's Favorite American War machine.
With the exception of The Enclave, Chinese people, Super Mutants, and anything that will attack this giant monster that throws nuclear bombs like footballs.

emblem on his right leg is off center