Author Topic: Blockland Alliance Navy (BAN)  (Read 37650 times)

Ace

So I've been doing a bit of work with the model for the BAN Fighter...

What do you guys think so far?

Awesome! Just don't make it too big! We need it to fit in launch tubes and hangars!

Ace

At this rate, the only thing I'll be able to do is provide the model. I have no way of adding mountpoints and such. Someone else will have to do that.

EDIT: I may call this the finished product, who knows. But here's what it's basically come down to:

And Ghoul, maybe we can make a separate escape pod vehicle? :3
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 04:01:16 AM by Ace »

Is non member allowed to say own opinion? If not, then dont read this:
 :cookie: Its freaking cool, but i wonder how you make those wings ig...

Edit: Doh you edited it :P, its look still awsome, but meaby those cannons are little long.
Edit2: xD Stupid me, i just realised that you dont build it ig ;:D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 04:06:23 AM by teme »

Ace

If any clan member who has Milkshape feels like taking over the project, and adding mountpoints and stuff, please, by all means, let me know.

It looks awesome, destined to be the next best space vehicle A little late for reactor worker though :3 Why cant you finish it though?

Ace

Because I don't have Milkshape, nor am I able to get it. At least, not for a while.

Maybe try Blender, even though its not as good as milkshape, it could probably do the trick, or look into maya ( I'm not sure if you have to pay though).

That's pretty sweet, Ace.

Imagine a build styled after that. :3

Imagine a build styled after that. :3

Thats why I like it, fits perfectly with the blocko theme.

I'm all for the escape pod idea too! Simple, round pod with a window in front accompanied by a seat. We could also add 4-6 seats in the back. The interior needs to be nice and detailed. More like the inside of a jeep, not smooth and hard to define like the inside of Packer's Airlilner.

The escape pod needs to be slow and not very responsive.

Ace

Before anything, this thing needs to be finished. I believe Falcon said he'd help with it, but I don't know where he's at...

Yay, I will go into a death-like state untill Falcon starts/finishes it.

And by the way, I dont know much about moding, but is it possible to put two collision boxes crossing over each other to fit the shape any better?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 05:08:07 PM by Z9-C »

Escape pod would be nice :) btw when dedi up?