Poll

WHAT DO

Bounty Hunter Guild
Corporation
Go Freelance

Author Topic: ROGUE REDUX: ACT 1 OVER; Important thingy! new poll  (Read 302224 times)

Fine. If you want to keep up your attention whoring go ahead. I'm done arguing with jackasses who can't tell when they're being jackasses.

Fine. If you want to keep up your attention whoring go ahead. I'm done arguing with jackasses who can't tell when they're being jackasses.
God you're making me sound like Rykuta. But still,you need to cool your jets. Sheesh. Talk about bitchy.

Rykuta- Steals and pieces together scripts for addons.
Sonicfangirl11- keeps posting her "artwork" in a thread that is not even about art.
I fail to see the connection.

We have a thread for small pieces of art like yours. Take your sprites there instead of putting them in here where they clearly aren't wanted.

I fail to see the connection.
This Part.
Fine. If you want to keep up your attention whoring go ahead.

Rykuta is an attention whore.
Not all attention whores are like Rykuta.
Now lets both stop arguing in this thread. Take it to PMs or something.

Rykuta is an attention whore.
Not all attention whores are like Rykuta.
How s-eh nevermind. This is getting pointless. Tell you what,forget all of this happened,k?

NINJAEDIT:lol we made a page :D

That's not a good thing.

Back on topic:
We can go left or right. Or do you want to split up.
DO NOT SPLIT UP. YOUR ONLY TWO OPERATIVES ARE A SQUAD LEADER AND A TECH EXPERT. HUGUMS IS NOT VERY COMBAT CAPABLE AND A.R.C. IS NOT VERY TECH INCLINED. STICK TOGETHER OR USE A.R.C.'S RADIO TO CALL FOR BACKUP.

I say stick together. *yawn* Alright,gonna get some sleep. Later.

sign me up and blue plz
inb4no

Shawn
A bot with an AI that is impossible to dustingush from non-robots. (if you don't try to knife him)
Looks like other team members, but white color.
Number: 7
inb4slowpoke

I don't think he accepts new members unless someone in the team dies.

Can i join?
sign me up and blue plz
inb4no

Shawn
A bot with an AI that is impossible to dustingush from non-robots. (if you don't try to knife him)
Looks like other team members, but white color.
Number: 7
inb4slowpoke
PINK PLS
What is your peoples problem, you're almost 30 pages late.

By the way, shouldn't you add Tomcat to the poll?