Author Topic: Team Deathmatch  (Read 48356 times)

it won't be that cool if you can oly use it on servers but can you use bots?

I came in at a perfect time, with V11, Space releasing his amazing Minigame's, and Bushido pumping out add-ons out the ass.                   :D

We had fun on my server playing CTF then siege.

I've been waiting for this! :D

make a new team color; brown,

and i have to change my pants....

how about make the team colors work with what ever paint set on the server :D?

I remember in v8 you had some assassin mod or something.  It was if you killed the leader that you then became new leader and you got extra points or something like that.  Is that included?  Just curious, not exactly something I want/need.

I completely removed Gamemode_zombie.zip from my addons folder, but Blockland still freezes whenever I hit Create in the minigames menu.

That being said I've seen this in action on my friend's server and it's awesome, I just wish I knew why it won't work for me.

Awesome! finally released :D

You make awesome stuff  :cookie:

how about make the team colors work with what ever paint set on the server :D?
It does.

I completely removed Gamemode_zombie.zip from my addons folder, but Blockland still freezes whenever I hit Create in the minigames menu.

That being said I've seen this in action on my friend's server and it's awesome, I just wish I knew why it won't work for me.
You should like reinstall Bl, because the mod that's doing it isnt worth being in your game in general, and if you don't know what it is, then.. .yah.

EVIL_X reported that it was the New Rewards mod. I'm not sure which it is, if it's any of them. Try disabling all your Add-Ons and then enabling them a few at a time to see which causes it, then tell me.

I remember in v8 you had some assassin mod or something.  It was if you killed the leader that you then became new leader and you got extra points or something like that.  Is that included?  Just curious, not exactly something I want/need.
I need to rework this and the Hunter game mode to make them more accessible or understandable. People don't seem to get the objectives and ignore what they need to do - people kept killing each other and not the Hunter, I'd assume the same for Assassins so I'm not remaking it just yet. If anyone has any suggestions for the game modes, then post them, please!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 04:54:04 PM by Space Guy »