Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 250546 times)

maybe its just me being bad but palutenas usmash is sooo annoying

palutenas usmash is sooo bad
uair is like palutenas real usmash

Wind Box the Fighting Game

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYsN6xs-tbLtES6wvaaTRpQBHtEQwUi5x

brown townyze my marth

Hard to brown townyze any mistakes/weakpoints/strongpoints when you're going agaisnt the same person with probably a constant play style, and you double stocked him all three times.

>was about to fight the best pikachu in my state
>servers are under maintenance

RIP

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYsN6xs-tbLtES6wvaaTRpQBHtEQwUi5x

brown townyze my marth

I could play you sometime. Not a master marth by any means but I main him. Problem is I work a lot during the day but maybe thursday or late wednesday I'll be good.

As for the video it's the same as what Butler says, but you're not doing anything particularly bad.

hoh boy i just destroyed some loser black marth 4-0

I have a question guys. Is Lemmy in Project M?

can confirm; aces better than me back when i played marth

I have a question guys. Is Lemmy in Project M?
bowser juinor skin right? no hes not

hoh boy i just destroyed some loser black marth 4-0
WOW

can confirm; aces better than me back when i played marth
yeah i couldnt beat your jiggs tho

its probably a different story now that I havent played in a while but if anyone is up to play i have time.

yeah i couldnt beat your jiggs tho

its probably a different story now that I havent played in a while but if anyone is up to play i have time.
man I haven't played smash 4 since probably December; I've been focusing on PM
i recently tried to pick it up again but all the characters felt ... bad i guess.  s4 is a game where shield is an incredibly strong option--pm and melee have weaker shields with more consistent pressure overall but I  think the biggest problem for me is that there's no wavedashing.  movement feels limited to me and bidou isn't something i particularly want to pick up for something I'd really only do for fun now

tldr: I can't play the game the way I want to play the game with the characters I want to play; I tried puff again and it emotionally hurts me that she's so limited

still totally maining puff in s4 though, when I play

puff is so trash in smash 4

yet hbox beat fatality with her.. lol
what a god

also EVO HYPE

puff is so trash in smash 4

yet hbox beat fatality with her.. lol
what a god

also EVO HYPE
I blame match up inexperience

seriously why would anybody play the worst character in the game, am i right? why would anybody practice that mu especially since there aren't any relevant threats

partial sarcasm aside hbox is a God