Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD  (Read 11197 times)

they say the world will end 12/21/2012 and i just noticed this look 2 12s in it and if you switch the 21 around its 12!!!!!!!! and if we live though that theres a another metor that god said would blow up the earth  i'm scared are you

It's bullstuff. Although it's possible, it's not likely.

just like they said the computers would all stop working on new years day 1999.

Not again this stuff.

2036 a metor named apocliys will go BOOM on the earth

forget
its in the bible so it WILL happen AHHHHH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!

We all die tomorrow. Start panicking.

There's already nearly 10 topics about this, I think we all know, plus, when God will send a meteor it will be after the rapture.

Also:
just like they said the computers would all stop working on new years day 1999.
It would be New Years day 2000, New Years is the day the new year has come, New Years Eve is the day before the new year.

Edit:
The Bible doesn't say anything about 2012, a myan calander or some stuff does.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:14:54 PM by Brickman »

There's already nearly 10 topics about this, I think we all know, plus, when God will send a meteor it will be after the rapture.

Also:It would be New Years day 2000, New Years is the day the new year has come, New Years Eve is the day before the new year.

Edit:The Bible doesn't say anything about 2012, a myan calander or some stuff does.
look at my above post about 2036

look at my above post about 2036
It's bullstuff, plus the Bible doesn't say anything about 2036 either. If that's your point.

I propose this: Why do you care if the world ends? You'll be dead and there's nothing you can do about it.

Once everyone accepts it, there will be less panic.

The bible is a book that was wrote by a drunken afro-american back when jews ruled the world.

Just because a book that was re-written a thousand times so that about 70% of it's content no longer means what the original writer actually intended does not actually mean it's true

forget you and your religious bullstuff, I don't care if you're religious just don't try to convert,preach, or spew your lies to the community.