Author Topic: Looking for Horror Ambient and/or Ambient/Atmospheric Loops  (Read 707 times)

I was wanting some loops to make my V20 (yes I play Port's V20 on singleplayer) experience much more dynamic. Like wind, cracking fire, dripping water, etc.

Futuristic ambient would be nice too, and also horror ambient loops that repeat seamlessly.

Hope that isn't too much.

a good place to start is if you have fallout 4 or skyrim you can find a lot of nice loops in those games
If i get a chance I will make some loops but I'm rather busy right now

BAE File Extractor (for fallout 4 and skyrim): http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/?

Thank you but I do not have those games since my computer literally cannot handle those games. I only have 2 gb ram. It'd be nice if you could give me a quick link to some good ambient loops.

If not, I'll get paulstretch and find really grim and dismal songs and alter them to the point where you cannot recognize them, then I'd save teeny sections of the files as mono OGG vorbis files and I'll try them in Blockland.

'Cuz I was thinking of making a single-player game BLS save and if I think it is good enough, I MIGHT just upload it to the BL Forums, and if so, I'll give ALL the add-on requirements, which will be a lot, trust me.

(Edit) I'll use Audacity instead.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 06:31:50 PM by Blockhead49674 »