Author Topic: Forums rid of most morons :D  (Read 50307 times)

Oh hey Iban. Theres your true nature coming out finally. So sad that cute sad act didnt work out for you. How are you buddy! Oh wait.. your still holding a grudge cause bisjac, the douche he is, is still much better than you and you know i would never give him up for you in a million years.

And i thought you were turning a new leaf? I think your plan failed dear. Nice try though ;D
:\

That was me 4 years ago pregnant with my daughter <3 SHES GOING TO BE 3 THIS FRIDAY!!! :D
Awwwww, i have a five year old sister...she's so loving cute :3

btw you saving all my pics is creepy dude. Please get over me and leave me alone..

btw you saving all my pics is creepy dude. Please get over me and leave me alone..
They say a guy who constantly rips on a girl has a crush on her.
I think something's up with Iban.

I have a massive picture archive of everyone, lol. I don't look at them unless I need to bring up source material. Get over yourself.

They say a guy who constantly rips on a girl has a crush on her.
I think something's up with Iban.
Uh, she insulted me first.

Awwwww, i have a five year old sister...she's loving so cute :3

hehehe

quote editing

Awwwww, i have a five year old sister...she's so loving cute :3
<3 they are adorable at that age!!

The only one we're missing is Tony

iban is one of them guys that has a folder for every girl he talks to on the net.
a huge encyclopedia of images lol
every girl in this forum hes got a folder for

its classic whiteknighting

I have a massive picture archive of everyone, lol. I don't look at them unless I need to bring up source material. Get over yourself.

that is really loving creepy

That definitely made you less creepy

Oh stuff, someone's cruisin' for a brusin'

And showing off my pregnant belly is going to do what? Make you look more like a richard? I think so Sherlock!