Author Topic: Stocking - No explanation needed.  (Read 41239 times)

-snip-
I understand Stocking can be annoying. But god damn this is by far the worst drama I've ever seen made about her.

I understand Stocking can be annoying. But god damn this is by far the worst drama I've ever seen made about her.

it was more or less "here are some things everyone already knows"

um

nobody is taking you seriously

sorry
It's well proven she's contributed nothing.
I know off-topic is the most popular forum on the board, but unlike most people, she doesn't give a stuff but anybody who worships or hates her, she's made only four posts in the blockland  discussion areas!
You're sure hiding the fact that you're white knighting her, hell.

It's well proven she's contributed nothing.

yes, however nobody is taking OP seriously. some things he says are true but you have to admit this drama topic is lacking lol

I know off-topic is the most popular forum on the board, but unlike most people, she doesn't give a stuff but anybody who worships or hates her, she's made only four posts in the blockland  discussion areas!

so .. most of us? lol

You're sure hiding the fact that you're white knighting her, hell.

MY LOVE FOR STOCKING IS AS REAL AS PICTURES WITH PINE TREES

it was more or less "here are some things everyone already knows"
Doesn't matter if what he's saying could be actually right. It's his reasons that are absolutely apestuff. "Girls wouldn't like pony research so it has to be a guy"

That is the-

Yeah I'm done.

Doesn't matter if what he's saying could be actually right. It's his reasons that are absolutely apestuff. "Girls wouldn't like pony research so it has to be a guy"

That is the-

Yeah I'm done.

I would think it'd be more appealing to girls since it's .. ponies ..

then again the massive thread in OT would prove me wrong  :panda:

yes, however nobody is taking OP seriously. some things he says are true but you have to admit this drama topic is lacking lol
It is, but it seems you are angry over the fact someone dared to make another Stocking drama, I made a full thread about Stocking, complete with evidence, but Badspot locked that.
so .. most of us? lol
Where are people who simply don't give a stuff about stocking.
MY LOVE FOR STOCKING IS AS REAL AS PICTURES WITH PINE TREES
Erm?

I'm not angry that it's another Stocking drama, I'm just saying it doesn't seem like he put a whole lot of effort into it :c

and come on you can't tell me you've never seen people demand pine trees lol

Not to mention that it's been proven that that isn't my photobucket. And whats wrong with being mean to people who don't like me? Everybody does it.

Not to mention that it's been proven that that isn't my photobucket. And whats wrong with being mean to people who don't like me? Everybody does it.

good morning Queen Stocking <3

The fact you hate people who hate you isn't the problem, it's how you mercilessly brag about it and other things.

If you were hot like Otis, I wouldn't pick on you. It's your fault you get picked on. ;3

If you were hot like Otis, I wouldn't pick on you. It's your fault you get picked on. ;3
When since did I say i was being picked on?
Now you're just
mercilessly bragging about it

Didn't you say just yesterday that he wasn't much of a catch?