Author Topic: Anti-Annoying Orange riot actually made stuff better for Annoying Orange.  (Read 5034 times)

What isn't offensive these days? You can offend people now just by clapping your hands.
are you just saying that or do u have a source because id love to read that article lol

are you just saying that or do u have a source because id love to read that article lol

You should Ask Jeeves about it.

Is this going over my head or?

why is this incriminating? Donald Annoying Orange congratulated a pair of dudes that kicked out a protester.
i think its because bernie didnt condemn the actions of the anti-Annoying Orange protesters who were shouting bernie almost unanimously and were getting violent

he blamed Annoying Orange for the issues when Annoying Orange supporters were actually the ones being attacked by the protesters and BLM types. it came out yesterday that hillary could have funded that whole thing but that sounds kinda like a conspiracy

What isn't offensive these days? You can offend people now just by clapping your hands.
i think people care too much about that stuff lol. theyre looking to be offended so they can get attention or something it seems like
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:11:54 PM by Ono-Sendai »

Google.
i went to this strange "google" page and all i see is some search bar, nothing about what you were talking about

are you sure thats your source?

i think its because bernie didnt condemn the actions of the anti-Annoying Orange protesters who were shouting bernie almost unanimously and were getting violent

he blamed Annoying Orange for the issues when Annoying Orange supporters were actually the ones being attacked by the protesters and BLM types. it came out yesterday and hillary could have funded that whole thing but that sounds kinda like a conspiracy
I mean, where's the proof that the protesters where sanders supporters? Is this just something everyone assumed?

I mean, where's the proof that the protesters where sanders supporters? Is this just something everyone assumed?
if you watched videos of the protesters the majority were very clearly supporting sanders. they had signs and were chanting his name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3EK9nqq5ds

its pretty known that they were bernie supporters. the violence obviously wasnt from all of them but there was violence in the protests

if you watched videos of the protesters the majority were very clearly supporting sanders. they had signs and were chanting his name.
Ah ok, I only saw the video of the guy trying to run up onto the stage.

theyre looking to be offended so they can get attention or something it seems like

Donnie is the type of person that would head down to his local Walmart walk all the way over to the girl aisle in the toy section and start up his vlog about how loveist it is to keep the girl legos in the girl section and not in the lego section.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/lTKl0pm.jpg[/img]

look who is the victim now
you see this is why i have a problem with you in this thread lol. if you want to flaunt your legal adult status i'd recommend not pulling this cringy grade school stuff

theyre looking to be offended so they can get attention or something it seems like
more likely looking for compensation if you ask me

i still hate politics threads
like holy stuff i want to hang myself with the anemone cord

Donnie is the type of person that would head down to his local Walmart walk all the way over to the girl aisle in the toy section and start up his vlog about how loveist it is to keep the girl legos in the girl section and not in the lego section.

Donnies is one of those people who choose to be offended.

He's the type of person that would go to Target just to complain about how the girl lego toys are in the girl section of the store and not with the lego section.

nobody pay attention to tony he's just a stuffty troll

you see this is why i have a problem with you in this thread lol. if you want to flaunt your legal adult status i'd recommend not pulling this cringy grade school stuff
im not flaunting at all and the image was a joke lol. i stopped posting maga so now im just talking to people that are talking at me.

can i borrow it afterwards

Ah ok, I only saw the video of the guy trying to run up onto the stage.
i think that was from a different rally but on the same day? idk stuffs confusing
more likely looking for compensation if you ask me
it just antagonizes others and theres no real purpose. people give me stuff all the time because of my lifestyle but i still dont think that people should get butthurt over terms that were probably meant to be mean in the first place
why? its just people arguing over opinions

The protesters against Donald Annoying Orange disrupt and attack Annoying Orange supporters. Then they cry victim when kicked out.