Author Topic: [NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds  (Read 9987 times)

Something which facebook can censor because it isn't the government.

good job arguing a point nobody has disagreed with

(doesn't specify how conservative opinions aren't hate speech)
this is dumb overgeneralization

edit: forgot to include: hate speech has precedent in judicial courts, but the formal definition seems to be hotly debated. private businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone, regardless of purported motives. they're literally deciding to reject customers, so there's no reason why it should be disallowed unless the business provides some essential service that cannot be provided by anyone else (like utility companies)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:38:38 PM by Conan »

What the forget is this blatant handicapation?

this is dumb overgeneralization
That's not the way I meant it, but whatever.

Zero brain activity

That's not the way I meant it, but whatever.
if you didnt mean it that way, then phrase your words better next time. this just gives "conservitards" material to justify why you/liberals should be ignored.

pretty cool of california. a policy like that is not only discriminatory, but harmful to children who are in desperate need of a home
cant be any more harmful than giving a kid to a gay couple

if you didnt mean it that way, then phrase your words better next time. this just gives "conservitards" material to justify why you/liberals should be ignored.
More like don't participate in arguments when I'm on the brink of falling asleep, lol.

lets talk about how california put a travel ban on oklahoma cause oklahoma has a law saying that private adoption agencies (in this case, religious ones) dont have to cater to giving adopted kids to queer couples
Catering to them? By allowing queer couples to adopt? The law literally enshrines the illegal and discriminatory job of STATE-FUNDED adoption agencies to refuse gay couples due to their loveuality, which is a clear case of loveual-orientation discrimination. I'm not sure how you find that debatable at all. You'd actually prefer that literal orphans not get adopted because you have something against two men being married?

By the way, there is no 'travel ban'. It's a California ban on state-funded government travel to Oklahoma, so the government wont fund visits from politicians and such. This doesn't affect anyone in Oklahoma, only those in Cali. If anything, the worst thing it does it create a philosophy of "Well, we've already paid for that law through these bans, we might as well keep it!"

private businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone, regardless of purported motives.
You'd be okay if Bay Area restaurants started refusing service to Asians? Private businesses can't discriminate--very reasonably--against anyone on the basis of being in a protected group, which includes religion, race, ethnicity, gender, loveuality, and disability status.

edit:
You also can't discriminate based on national origin, age (over 40), pregnancy, citizenship status, parental status, veteran status, or genetic information.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:51:26 PM by McZealot »

Catering to them? By allowing queer couples to adopt? The law literally enshrines the illegal and discriminatory job of STATE-FUNDED adoption agencies to refuse gay couples due to their loveuality, which is a clear case of loveual-orientation discrimination. I'm not sure how you find that debatable at all. You'd actually prefer that literal orphans not get adopted because you have something against two men being married?

By the way, there is no 'travel ban'. It's a California ban on state-funded government travel to Oklahoma, so the government wont fund visits from politicians and such. This doesn't affect anyone in Oklahoma, only those in Cali. If anything, the worst thing it does it create a philosophy of "Well, we've already paid for that law through these bans, we might as well keep it!"
typical child enthusiast (enabler) defending other child enthusiasts

I don't think anyone in the entire world* has a problem with murderers being in prison. this is the definition of a strawman

*except other murderers I guess

Literally none of your posts hold any substance and the only thing you do is make strangely self-masturbatory snipes that mean absolutely nothing

Please break your fingers and stop typing

who remembers this hood classic

You'd be okay if Bay Area restaurants started refusing service to Asians? Private businesses can't discriminate--very reasonably--against anyone on the basis of being in a protected group, which includes religion, race, ethnicity, gender, loveuality, and disability status.
yes, cause i know that everyone i know, everyone they know, and then some would not go to that restaurant, and they'd lose out on a lot of business. that kinda stuff just doesnt fly in california's liberal society.

You guys just love the feeling of that boot pressed on your loving face don't you