Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape - brycat9001 / Akowalski / Warzone - Spamming chat  (Read 17159 times)

/title. These two users on Tezuni's prison escape are spamming the chat full of "AAAAAHHH" and spamming announcements like there is no tomorrow.

And much much more. Here are the ID's

This is just pathetic. Even the admins are abusing their power just to spam the chat and centerprint stuff too. Please avoid this server until they are taken care of (hopefully)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

/support. I muted akowalski permanently so he won't be much trouble to anyone as long as I don't get banned

tezuni has stuff admins??? what a surprise!
/support

Here is more evidence of them abusing their power.

/support Warzone is a friend along with boy and Ako

Here is more evidence of them abusing their power.

implying Warzone has power

I was purposefully res'd to be ban gunned, what a big suprise!

/support What a stuff admin

I was purposefully res'd to be ban gunned, what a big suprise!

OMG WHAT A PIECE OF stuff YOU ARE RIGHT!

/support Warzone is a friend along with boy and Ako
implying Warzone has power
OMG WHAT A PIECE OF stuff YOU ARE RIGHT!
uuhhhh

*banned for 1 minute*

ABUSE!! ABUSE!!! TELL BADSPOT!!!!!!

It's just sad that you would drama administration from a server thats been drama'd so much tbh

It's just sad that you would drama administration from a server thats been drama'd so much tbh
not really

And here is Path / Yachty SUPPORTING their admin abuse.

how is it sad? You and the other handicaps were being stuffheads, so he found administration that would ban your ass. Honestly you're just assblasted because you got what you had coming.