Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape - brycat9001 / Akowalski / Warzone - Spamming chat  (Read 17197 times)

1) the spamming began looonng before you joined. Since you weren't informed, i did mute both of those users for a couple of minutes to shut them up. Other mods can confirm it

2) you missed the part where i contunously muted akowalski about 100 times every second to the point where another admin had to ban me in order to stop ako from being muted

You really need to get it out of your head that i'm the mastermind behind this stuff

Path, if anything, is not in the wrong here. He tried to stop us, but he's a lower rank than an SA, whats he supposed to do?

Just to clear a bit up, I still do believe path should be unbanned BUT him calling the handicapped as forget "Ban gun" thing "not abuse" and him kicking me for absolutely no reason was very stuffty of him.

And here you see the tyrant yachty himself as he spams the entire server and unleashes havoc upon the innocent players. Thank god our savior nickpb vanquished the beast with a permaban! No longer will he terrorize the countryside!

[img width=600 ]http://i.imgur.com/Ep1onmG.png[/img]
And here you see the tyrant yachty himself as he spams the entire server and unleashes havoc upon the innocent players. Thank god our savior nickpb vanquished the beast with a permaban! No longer will he terrorize the countryside!
Going annoyingly sarcastic doesn't help your point literally at all.

Just to clear a bit up, I still do believe path should be unbanned BUT him calling the handicapped as forget "Ban gun" thing "not abuse" and him kicking me for absolutely no reason was very stuffty of him.
i really shouldn't have kicked you. There was a lot of stuff rnning amok on the server and i really wanted to stop more bullstuff from developing. My execution wasn't the best, i'll admit, but i should nlt be permabanned for a kick.

Was Yachty part of the spam or was he just dumb enough to think muting the guy over and over would accomplish something?

Was Yachty part of the spam or was he just dumb enough to think muting the guy over and over would accomplish something?
The second part, he didn't spam.

That I did see, yeah.I'm not thinking that? Don't put words in my mouth that aren't true.By the looks of it, actions weren't taken against you and you still have full privaleges of SA and whatever else you have.
I'm not gonna loose SA over this

he did stop spamming after that point, so i'd say its an accomplishment

I guess it wasn't dumb considering Ako's spam was worse. Valiant effort Yachty.

I'm not gonna loose SA over this
You should because you majorly abused your powers by spamming the chat like a mad man, avoiding mute and spamming the mute message, making your tags the biggest size possible for you and another player, and all around being the worst one on this entire drama.

You deserve to loose SA from your actions.

You deserve to loose SA from your actions.

Although he deserves it, he won't. So stop pushing for it

Although he deserves it, he won't. So stop pushing for it
He should due to what he did though. Would you rather me stay silent and have him get away scott free and have there be a chance of this stuff happening all over again?

He should due to what he did though. Would you rather me stay silent and have him get away scott free and have there be a chance of this stuff happening all over again?
careful. If you try to fight the good fight you might just get blacklisted

careful. If you try to fight the good fight you might just get blacklisted
lol