87 (76.3%)
Yes
3 (2.6%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)
Yes
5 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Blockland As We Know It, Is Falling apart In A way you cannot understand.  (Read 14158 times)

@title
YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE TRUE FORM OF BLOCKLAND

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed
hahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaa

Why the forget did you change the topic name?

You go forget your brother yourself.

He didn't.

Oh, he quoted someone who did, ah.

I kinda just skipped to the last page so meh.

You are very stupid.
btw caps are included not the lower case
Such a Tool Under Pills who Is Dumb
XDXDXDD
IM FUNNY LOLOLOO)OLOo[ippsdfjpdgko

XDXDXDD
what

When i saw the topic title I was hoping for a  deep intellectual thing but...  yeah

When i saw the topic title I was hoping for a  deep intellectual thing but...  yeah
Since when were these kinds of topics made by people that actually have a good argument?

Since when were these kinds of topics made by people that actually have a good argument?
Exactly.

XDXDXDD
Dude, this has been going on for hours. I can't believe you are still commenting! Don't you have a live to live? Or have built a realashionship with the computer? Either way go outside and play basketball or something.

forget THIS!!! loving IDIOT BRother did all this stuff!!! He's such a loving richard head! I didn't make this (tecnicly i did but he went online cuz he knows my password and username) I'm so loving mad, this is to prove it wasn't me.... loving richard headed brother o mine im so frigging pissed
The my brother did it trick is the oldest trick in the book. Your a loving hypocrite.

Don't you have a live to live?

Why yes I have a live to live.

IN 2012
BLOCKLAND
WILL
FALL
APART