Poll

wich is better?

Roblox
Blockland

Author Topic: ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19661 times)

one day i betyou roblox will burn and go down while blockland lives on in peace

I already play roblox....too many servers with "seceret weapons" that can ppl can spawnkill with (third server I was on someone was doing this, I asked if he was a bl, noob, fought him, and he left), and the lag.....OH THE LAG!

AAAHHH IM ON A RANT! HIT ME! NAOUGH!
No wonder I thought I had seen you before.

Meh, The Test servers are pretty much lagless, and are very fun. :D

Wat

This makes me lul.

ok noobs and losers wont want to pay so it keeps them out. and my ships cant be deleted. finally more mature people here and no reporting here.

WOOT! HELL YES! ROBLOX FTW!!! THEIR PLAYER MODEL PWNS!!!! 400kbs OF SCRIPTING OWNS!!!@#@# I WANT UR BABIES PROTEIN!!!

I am gonna stabb you in the eye with a really hot french frie.

SIEGE HAS STARTED BL VS ROBLOX yay!

SIEGE HAS STARTED BL VS ROBLOX yay!
In November 2007, holy crap are you late.

Sometimes I think we need a whole new section of the forums for Roblox drama.

I'd read it!

QFT.

Set prune rate at 1/2 hour. Would still be filled.

LOL WE OWN AND BETTER GRAFIX
Right...

OVER 700,00 PLAYERS

Most of those players, (if you are telling the truth, which I doubt) are there beacuse Roblox is mostly free, which pretty much doesnt count. You all pretty much have about 100 respectable players, so, Roblox pretty much

FAILS

Hm. I tried Roblox, and it's like what 6 dollars a month and also other fee's for add ons? At least when I checked.

What is Blockland, like 20 for a single pay the everything else is free? Add it up over a year.

But besides how much it costs, Roblox is childish, laggy, and trying to build is like trying to write HTML when you are first trying it. And if all you can do is sit here and tell the other game which is better, well I'm not even going to give you what to do there.

And here's the best advice you'll ever hear: Stay in school.

Hm. I tried Roblox, and it's like what 6 dollars a month and also other fee's for add ons? At least when I checked.
The 6 dollars a month thing is for a membership deal, As in you get more stuff than a free player, add-ons don't cost anything, If you see any that say you have to pay for them, It's just a bug.