Author Topic: I think I may be edging my mom to/away from buying a Sugar Glider.  (Read 1848 times)

My mom's work friend found a site with TONS of Sugar Glider pictures and was showing her them.

Just 30 minutes ago, I was talking to my mom about them. And she commented on their appearance. "They look like bats! With their little ears and their webbed wings!"

I told her I knew how to take care of one, and it would get me more active because I would spend 1-2 hours with it in my room, letting it glide around. Do you think so far I'm convincing her?

Wait what. Sugar gliders can fly?

No, but they can glide for up to half the length of a football field. They catch wind in their little fur that comes out when they expand their arms.

/googles sugar glider

woah, they are insanely cute.

if you get one, make sure to actually take it outside and stuff to let it move around; i don't think it'd enjoy your cramped room.

I'm going to be honest with you.

When I heard Sugar Glider: I thought "you damn kids with all your new fangled candy, back in my day all we had were Crunch bars, and we liked it! We didn't need no gimmick where candy flew!"

Oh, damn! I want one of these now :<

Ya, I would.

If it's a girl I DO get, I have either of these 4 names: Mary, Susie, Sugar, or Katelyn.

I don't have any boy names. :I

I'm going to be honest with you.

When I heard Sugar Glider: I thought "you damn kids with all your new fangled candy, back in my day all we had were Crunch bars, and we liked it! We didn't need no gimmick where candy flew!"

Lol, I burst out when I saw that one.  :cookieMonster:

Sugar
ORIGINALITY INDEED
Actually, that would be a good name.

Gah...

My dad said that right now there would be nowhere to put it... And he wants a Ferret!

Gah...

My dad said that right now there would be nowhere to put it... And he wants a Ferret!
I love ferrets.

Make a little opening in your room wall where it can sleep, just smash the wall in with a hammer.

No, but they can glide for up to half the length of a football field
Dayum.

Day-um.
Them things are damn cute.

Im not eating one of them.

My mom's work friend found a site with TONS of Sugar Glider pictures and was showing her them.

Just 30 minutes ago, I was talking to my mom about them. And she commented on their appearance. "They look like bats! With their little ears and their webbed wings!"

I told her I knew how to take care of one, and it would get me more active because I would spend 1-2 hours with it in my room, letting it glide around. Do you think so far I'm convincing her?

WAZ UP RI RI