Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 166593 times)

I think the thing I want from planets is the ability for your ship (and you) to burn up upon atmospheric entry.

I hate to double post but another update was released.

This was found in the space engineers source code files :C

This was found in the space engineers source code files :C
yep, last week's trailer showed the shadow of this thing chasing an engineer on the surface of some desert planet

yep, last week's trailer showed the shadow of this thing chasing an engineer on the surface of some desert planet
That had 8 legs, this has 6. I think we're getting multiple giant spider-like aliens.

That had 8 legs, this has 6. I think we're getting multiple giant spider-like aliens.
oh stuff, i didn't notice that

soon: aliens movie in se

as people attempt to harvest the aliens for use in torcreeps, one escapes and kills the crew

as people attempt to harvest the aliens for use in torcreeps
this... is a funny idea. i might try this

this... is a funny idea. i might try this
target the power generators of the ship, then pop the alien into it

have the enemy crew experience true horror

giant spiders <3

Can't wait for planets

planets today? hopefully?

I can feel it. Can you guys feel it? I'm really feelin' it.

I can feel it. Can you guys feel it? I'm really feelin' it.
it's their second anniversary. if they don't, i'm storming KSH offices and personally stabbing marek in the face

Sounds like the tragic death of a good king. What is this. Shakespear's When Planets Fell.

edit: aargh the anticipation is killing me. New subject. Find stuff to help fill the time

I have a feeling in my stomach that somethings coming up. Or maybe it's indigestion, either way something is gonna happen.