Author Topic: Slayer: Disable auto-join for a team?  (Read 2926 times)

I am adding a Spectator team to one of my servers, but I don't want people to automatically join it when the minigame resets. Can someone help me?

Here is how I am trying to set it up:
When a player dies, they go into the "afterlife" (the Spectator team).
However, when the minigame resets, they are stuck in the Spectator team.

Disable "Auto Sort" for that team.

Never mind, fixed the issue. Locked.

Badspot

• Administrator
Post the solution, friend.

Wow, you really have to be something special to get noticed by Badspot as a friend homoloveual.
Also, i was wondering as well what the solution was since he said that your solution didn't work for him and then later he says "Fixed the issue"
It might leave a few people confused is all I'm saying

Wow, you really have to be something special to get noticed by Badspot as a friend homoloveual.
Also, i was wondering as well what the solution was since he said that your solution didn't work for him and then later he says "Fixed the issue"
It might leave a few people confused is all I'm saying

No, my post answers the question in the OP. It sounds like he did something wrong somehow.

And i was justifying the solution request, since Queeba didn't say what fixed it for him. Your response did seem logical though.

And i was justifying the solution request, since Queeba didn't say what fixed it for him. Your response did seem logical though.

It's hard to justify any post that's calling the OP a friend.

I thought that was a overkill as well, but the point is still valid. It's a simple rule to follow and i get quite irritated when it's broken as well, so i'm in no position to judge Badspot's reaction because he is the one who has to unlock every topic like this.

Oh. The solution in this case was me disabling Auto-Sort. I did not post the solution as Greek2Me has said it, but if Badspot says so I have to do it.