Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 251958 times)

Holy forget thats hot. I'm jelly  >:(

Why is it that I usually suck at larger vehicles, but my smaller ones are hotter. Plus, I still gotta remodel that tricycle, three wheeler, update the front of the mctv to be more truck like, and now im gonna fix up my blue falcon vehicle and release that. Maybe bring back that Corvette thing i made a while back and re-do it. So. Why did I just say all this again?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:31:04 AM by Uxie »

Holy forget thats hot. I'm jelly  >:(

Why is it that I usually suck at larger vehicles, but my smaller ones are hotter. Plus, I still gotta remodel that tricycle, three wheeler, update the front of the mctv to be more truck like, and now im gonna fix up my blue falcon vehicle and release that. Maybe bring back that Corvette thing i made a while back and re-do it. So. Why did I just say all this again?
Are you serious?

About what..?
About how you think you suck at big vehicles, are you serious about that?

About how you think you suck at big vehicles, are you serious about that?

He wouldn't say it if he wasn't serious, silly.

Future Projects
- Delorean DMC-12
I love you. Did you see my topic?

your smaller cars are the only good things i see here.
all your larger cars / vehicles are very ugly and you refuse to do anything about them.

Fil, can I tell you what I'm gonna make when I get Blockland back?

Fil, can I tell you what I'm gonna make when I get Blockland back?
Sure

your smaller cars are the only good things i see here.
all your larger cars / vehicles are very ugly and you refuse to do anything about them.
I don't care if you don't like them, I have lot's of people who love them

Make the Le Mans faster cause it looks like a sports car :D

He didn't make le mans.

He didn't make le mans.
Silly Dragonoid. I made it. I guess you assumed he made it because hes the only one whose been making vehicles lately.