Author Topic: Diablo Megathread - Diablo 3 Released!  (Read 9797 times)

I just learned about elective mode in the gameplay options. For those of you who don't know about it if you turn it on you can have any spell combo you want. I thought you could only pick 1 spell from each category but you could have 3 primary attacks and 3 secondary attacks if you wanted or 5 defensive or 5 attack or whatever you want.

Witch doctor.

Fire bombs and nothing but summons.

:P

Witch doctor.

Fire bombs and nothing but summons.

:P

Tried it not that good lol. I'm a 36 witch doctor atm and right now my best build is spirit walk into a group soul harvest locust swarm then run away and dire bat spam and they all fall down with gargantuan out for elites and bosses. Can't wait til 54 when I get EXPLODING POISONOUS FIRE ZOMBIE BEARS OF DEATH

Should I get this? I've never really played the diablo games seriously but should I get this or start out on a previous one?
Someone answer me pls

I'm half way through Nightmare mode

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5406050/Character_Profiles_Coming_Soon-5_11_2012#blog
Hope it actually comes soon

Someone answer me pls
I barely played the first one, and played 3 acts of the second one, but I still bought this, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not playing the previous ones

I barely played the first one, and played 3 acts of the second one, but I still bought this, and I don't feel like I'm missing anything by not playing the previous ones
This.
I only played the first diablo, never played the second one.

Someone answer me pls

When you're installing it deckard fills you in on the diablo 2 story.

I feel so stupid using the witch doctor weaps and offhands caz they fit my char. Pure weapon damage is the best benefit I switched to a 2h flamberge with +70 int and a ruby with +10-20 damage in it to make it an 85 DPS flamberge versus my 35 DPS dagger and went from dire bats hitting for 900 to 1600

Level 48 Monk and beat Nightmare. Two more levels and I can start on Hell difficulty. :D
But freaking-A its hard to find good equipment now. I'm still using shoulders, boots, and gloves from when I was level 32.
But I don't want to spend all my gold in the auction house for new equipment.

Level 48 Monk and beat Nightmare. Two more levels and I can start on Hell difficulty. :D
But freaking-A its hard to find good equipment now. I'm still using shoulders, boots, and gloves from when I was level 32.
You don't have to spend a ton of money. Usually there's some people who don't check the price at which stuff is going for, and sell them for only a few thousand. Just make sure you search for stuff with a good amount of dex/vit.

I've been playing it and the wizard is awesome. It will be hard for this game to beat the second one though, that was a classic.

Check the merchants you will find good blues your level in no time. Won't be exeptional items but you'll get a lot of dex/vit blues your level that are better than 32 yellows I imagine. I have a level 43 friend with 10k HP and 1.3k damage he has full yellows with int/vit 40-43 I dunno how he does it.

You don't have to spend a ton of money. Usually there's some people who don't check the price at which stuff is going for, and sell them for only a few thousand. Just make sure you search for stuff with a good amount of dex/vit.

Good tip lol I just checked weaps my level and put to show the lowest buyout prices and got a 2her with 85 DPS and 80 int on it for 1k.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:29:30 PM by Visage »

I'm level 34 and I just got 1054.94 damage.

746 int

I'm level 34 and I just got 1054.94 damage.

746 int
hot damn

I just noticed my left ring has an empty socket hmm.