Author Topic: Calm the loving stuff down everyone.  (Read 3937 times)

Seriously, I know everyone is upset that MrMcCakey is getting hijacked,

but give it a rest, it will be resolved, Jesus forget.

yes, because we totally don't have other topics regarding the issue

i have a strange feeling that it wasn't hijacked

the forget
i'm gone for around 15 minutes watching a video, and this happens.

I don't think he would act like this.

i was thinking the same thing

Everybody report and move on. There is nothing we can do. Our sanity is much more important than his forum account. What we should really start focusing on is who could have done this so we can get their key revoked and move on with our lives.

I'll also stress that you should not  post in any threads that are created by Cakey's account.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:37:24 PM by Comatose »

Everybody report and move on. There is nothing we can do. Our sanity is much more important than his forum account. What we should really start focusing on is who could have done this so we can get their key revoked and move on with our lives.

I'll also stress that you should not  post in any threads that are created by Cakey's account.

oh dear god im so forgeted

im not all that upset lol

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:58:09 PM by Cool Boi »

im not all that upset lol
Me neither.  Maybe you handicaps should get better passwords and quit downloading files from people.

dont even report. There's been enough reports about this so at this point its considered spam...