Author Topic: Young Bones Gaming plays Blockland  (Read 846 times)

So I don't know if someone has posted this yet but these two extremely loud and obnoxious people uploaded a video of them playing blockland, calling it the really bad and laughing at random things.

See for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVCoNuKW6g&index=14&list=PLUweL89t0ny5OzgXCg63-RoZQXikCL_Wa

They also put it in a playlist of games that are copied from minecraft.

Yeah, this was announced somewhere on the forums a while back, I'm pretty sure they made an account at some point and said it was a pretty neat community or something along those lines.

>there's no music
quit watching

Why do people have to compare Blockland to Minecraft all the time? They aren't even similar. Same goes with Battlefield and Call of Duty.

Why does every game need music?

Why do people have to compare Blockland to Minecraft all the time? They aren't even similar. Same goes with Battlefield and Call of Duty.
This.

handicaps

also lmao

hahahahaha whoa is crouching really that funny? i missed out

..they have a series called "Definitely Not Minecraft"

they're not targeting blockland specifically

only watching that video can i appreciate the crouching

oh yes, my old username that nobody could pronounce
also this has been posted before, i remember this video

Hello!

I'm one of the two obnoxious guys that made the video.

If you enjoy something, we're not here to try and take that away. Enjoy it. Knock yourselves out. Hell, this community has actually been pretty nice to us following the mostly negative video. 90% of our "Definitely not Minecraft" series follows a mostly negative trope (because boy there's a lot of stuffty knock offs), but I'm not about taking away something that causes people joy.

Now I admit, going into this (we didn't research the active community and went in completely blind and I think it was actually bought during a steam sale, so we had no idea what to expect or even that the game had an active community still following the sheer amount of time it's been around, because we were still new boys on the block of content creation, so didn't do our due diligence to actually look into these games.

Like I said, the game itself wasn't for us which is why we spoke about it the way we did. We're all entitled to our opinions after all and I'm not here to berate anyone for having theirs.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!

Hello!

I'm one of the two obnoxious guys that made the video.

If you enjoy something, we're not here to try and take that away. Enjoy it. Knock yourselves out. Hell, this community has actually been pretty nice to us following the mostly negative video. 90% of our "Definitely not Minecraft" series follows a mostly negative trope (because boy there's a lot of stuffty knock offs), but I'm not about taking away something that causes people joy.

Now I admit, going into this (we didn't research the active community and went in completely blind and I think it was actually bought during a steam sale, so we had no idea what to expect or even that the game had an active community still following the sheer amount of time it's been around, because we were still new boys on the block of content creation, so didn't do our due diligence to actually look into these games.

Like I said, the game itself wasn't for us which is why we spoke about it the way we did. We're all entitled to our opinions after all and I'm not here to berate anyone for having theirs.

Enjoy the rest of your day, folks!
don't worry about it. half of the people here don't play anymore and just use the forums