Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 305453 times)

Who the forget is Sooth Seer?

I updated the form in the OP

Also thanks camera for contacting me~
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 12:57:58 AM by Menen »

Google translating that is fun brb gonna bad translate that.

ill be updating today

Legoboss, stop being so obscure and cryptic with your character and be reasonable.

Name: Atnas Sucal
Sprite:
Race: Human
Skills: Fighting with his weapon, the Ratchet Rod, a special weapon that his father had made just for him, allowing him to strike people with great impact. He can also shoot the blue part that will then basically serve as a missile that doesn't explode: instead, it strikes the victim with even greater impact but it has to be retrieved in order to be used again afterwards. This is harder than it sounds.
Side: Evil
Backstory: Grew up in a rich family. His father was the owner of a succesful company that made self-defense weapons, but the company was taken away from him by the government because they found the weapons to be too dangerous, but they actually took it away so they could continue the succesful weapon production by themselves and make a lot of money. For just that, they even had Atnas' father assassinated when he tried to take the whole situation to court. The family's company, their main source of income and the thing Atnas was supposed to keep running in the future and pass down to younger family members when the time came, was taken away just like that. Atnas was naive and did not understand why someone would do such an awful thing just to make more money.

He kept studying in order to be able to support his family. He studied to become a judge, so he could gain a better sense of justice and perhaps prevent something like this ever happening again. However, one year after he was done with his studies, he realized something. Crimes are committed by people, and as long as people continue to exist there will always be crime. Therefore, instead of creating a better world, he now wishes to eliminate humanity as he believes a world that cannot exist without crime, is better off not existing at all.

Personality: Mad, angry, hateful. Doesn't easily hold grudges and will be someone's ally as long as they can be used to achieve his own goals.
Flaws/Weaknesses: He has decent agility and he's strong with his Ratchet Rod, but without that, he's absolutely useless. Like, really. If you take away his weapon, he will not be able to do ANYTHING. He will have lost until he recovers his weapon, so if it's made sure he can't recover his weapon, he will automatically have lost. His monocle isn't for fanciness but actually covers his missing eye. He lost it in battle and now he can't see as well as before.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:03:22 PM by Yosher »

Whats with all the angry selfish Characters?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:20:13 PM by Menen »

Mine actually makes sense because Arkus don't give a forget bout any world but his own.

Provided, he doesn't just run around killing people because he still has his honor as a soldier.

yeah totes just interested in myself.
and not killing people because I'm in a bad mood.

it makes sense that ignatious is like he is because he can't really socialize without melting/burning things
iunno why everyone else has to be like that though

Avoturi isn't selfish and Iyrutival is evil

Aremac is a nice boi :)

Might as well, I need to do SOMETHING with my life.

Name: Lance
Sprite: (Ugg someone help me with his helment)
Race: Human

Skills:
Phazon rifle and pistol, fists
Time Control: Can reverse time, slow down/speed up, pause, he CANNOT go forward time unless he reverses then goes forward in case you goofed up. Also he can reverse time if someone dies back to before they die. He doesn't have to change all of time, he can change the time on any object(s), inanimate or real. All time controlling actions take energy FROM HIS TIME CONTROLLING DEVICE, he does not use magic or anything like that so that means he isn't physically drained from using time control. The slower/faster and amount of objects he changes time on the more energy it uses. He can either wait for it to recharge or charge it manually from electricity (CANNOT BE CHARGED BY MAGIC). 

Side: Good, whichever side has none/least amount of furries.
Backstory: Some guy from the future of another dimension and after stealing a time controlling device from falling into the wrong hands went back in time (around now) because his present was all messed up and not popular to live in. After going back in time, it kinda started messing things up because he went back in time. All hell broke loose and he had to fight it all off because he was the only one capable of doing it. At one point he accidentally controlled time while he was teleporting sending him into this dimension.
Personality: Likes to help others out as much as possible (unless they are a furry). Tends to try to be the hero but sometimes fails (its okay, he just rewinds time and retries).
Flaws/Weaknesses: HATES magic and anthropomorphic creatures with a passion (except dragons because they're cool). Makes him mad and enraged (lowers some stats SLIGHTLY but increases strenght) when he has to fight against either of them.
Go crazy

Time control? Um. No. What the hell guys. Controlling Luck/Time/The Universe is OP as forget.

Thats why the people who control Luck/Time/The Universe are Godheads (Or other special characters)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 09:36:39 PM by Menen »

Um. No. What the hell guys. Controlling Luck/Time/The Universe is OP as forget.

It's like you're out to get me or something I swear

It's like you're out to get me or something I swear

Did you not just see Mr. Time Travel? Its OP. Besides im adopting Swholli's skill/action system so your character will get a buff in that skill category