Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 303837 times)

Soo.... can we make godheads or what.

Soo.... can we make godheads or what.

Ehhhhh maybe next adventure ill let you guys make lesser gods or something.

Ehhhhh maybe next adventure ill let you guys make lesser gods or something.
Waaaaa

just exactly how weird can we get with character submissions?

just exactly how weird can we get with character submissions?
On a scale from 1 to pickle relish, you can get up to about banana lipstick.

i created a really cruel submission for my character and am reluctant to post it because the backstory is pretty overdramatic.

i created a really cruel submission for my character and am reluctant to post it because the backstory is pretty overdramatic.

ill add it in ironically.

Well then I don't know what else his skills could be because he hates magic.

I guess he could be super fast WITH HIS FISTS or something.

Well then I don't know what else his skills could be because he hates magic.

I guess he could be super fast WITH HIS FISTS or something.

Magic isn't the only power available.

He could just use SCIENCE GUNS

remove my old character from the OP pls

remove my old character from the OP pls

oh right. well I'm on my phone so I'll do that when I'm home from school

OKAY my character will use SCIENCE GUNS (hint hint phazon).

Name: Lance
Sprite:  (Ugg someone help me with his helment)
Race: Human

Skills:
Phazon rifle and pistol, fists
Doing science stuff (using computers/consoles, hacking them, all that jazz)

Side: Good, whichever side has none/least amount of furries.

Backstory: Some guy from the future of another dimension and after stealing a time controlling device from falling into the wrong hands went back in time (around now) because his present was all messed up and not popular to live in. After going back in time, it kinda started messing things up because he went back in time. All hell broke loose and he had to fight it all off because he was the only one capable of doing it. At one point he accidentally controlled time while he was teleporting sending him into this dimension. (For some odd reason he can't use time control in this dimension, which makes him mad).

Personality: Likes to help others out as much as possible (unless they are a furry). Tends to try to be the hero but sometimes fails (its okay, he just rewinds time and retries).

Flaws/Weaknesses: HATES magic and anthropomorphic creatures with a passion (except dragons because they're cool). Makes him mad and enraged (lowers some stats SLIGHTLY but increases strenght slightly, lowering of stats builds up with every turn against the two) when he has to fight against either of them.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:18:00 PM by Legodude77 »

Did you not just see Mr. Time Travel? Its OP.

I'm talking about Raxii's ability to manipulate luck, hence why I crossed out everything else.

so why does lance hate magic and furries so much

(lowers some stats SLIGHTLY but increases strenght)

is that what you call a weakness??