Author Topic: "tommybricksetti"  (Read 4135 times)

Okay Tommybricksetti, you come to my RTB server the other day saying that you are god and that you could build the Antenna Cradle by yourself and some other nonsense. First I give you the chance to replicate the Antenna Cradle on a clear map repitition and that is when you begin complaining about how you are more used to the Retail Building system and how the RTB system is is inferior. (It isn't trust me.) Thus, I created a topic in BLC on the silly little event where everyone is invited to come in make fun of your dumb attempts to try to "beat" me in a building competition.

http://www.blocklandcentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=999

If you say that you are "100" times better than me then you might as well complete these first of ten tasks. You will build the Eiffel Tower alone upside down in Retail Blockland without any help for your so called "peers". No interiors, no mapping, just building the structure, and the stucture will be upside-down.

I think this is fair game because I was challenged by Walker to build the Gherkin in London (for RTB)and it is already 70% done and it looks really close to the real thing. Now if you want me to believe your so called fairy tale of having a status of being the so called "ultimate builder", you should show up here within 30 days with a picture of the Eiffel tower in Paris upside down without a complaint or you will be forced to build the structure at a 45 degree slant. Don't even try to take a picture of the build and flip the picture around, because I will ask for the save file.

Have a nice day. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 06:28:47 PM by ProBuilder »

As long as this is only aimed at tommy and not the entire community I wont have to spend time flaming you for thinking we let him represent us, and as it seems that this is aimed at him, I will leave this topic now.

Have fun torturing whats his face, just don't pull us into it.

Rofl, your so called "building competitions" are not worth anything. This will end up like your other one due to the fact you will add a new rule everyday so that you feel superior by saying they will be "invalidated". Also, you are not the God of building so stop pretending you are the shizzite.

Since this is for Tommy, I want to see him fail too!

Remember Tommy only builds the tower and noone else. This might be of entertainment for you all so sit down on the sidelines and watch as Tommy tries to attempt building the tower upside down in such way that it turns out to look like a stack of blocks stuck in Elmer's glue. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:24:28 PM by ProBuilder »

I concur.
If he says that he'll build the loving Antenna Cradle then he should do it. What a loving idiot.

ProBuilder, even if I know you're a total prick, I have to agree with you. Tommy brought this on himself.

ProBuilder, even if I know you're a total prick, I have to agree with you. Tommy brought this on himself.
  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 06:20:39 PM by ProBuilder »

The Official version of Blockland doesn't use persistence, it uses bls.

Yeah, forgot. I only played Blockland for two weeks before returning the key. Lot of technical stuff ain't it? Well thanks for the info. :cookie:

I concur.
If he says that he'll build the pandaing Antenna Cradle then he should do it. What a pandaing idiot.

I agree, Tommybricksetti is a moron

Tri

Yeah, forgot. I only played Blockland for two weeks before returning the key. Lot of technical stuff ain't it? Well thanks for the info. :cookie:
Just keep Blockland.............trust me, it isn't as bad + a 40k brick load will not lag as much as in v0002, providing a better experience.

Just keep Blockland.............trust me, it isn't as bad + a 40k brick load will not lag as much as in v0002, providing a better experience.

Some person gave me another person's key and when he found out he told me to discard the key. I might buy it soon though.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 07:21:09 PM by ProBuilder »

Why do you have an account on the RETAIL BLOCKLAND forums? All you do is complain about our members. I don't blame you. But it's kinda pointless.

Why do you have an account on the RETAIL BLOCKLAND forums? All you do is complain about our members. I don't blame you. But it's kinda pointless.
QFT
yea if you hate Blockland retail so much, why are you still here? Why don't you go back to cigarette central and play your outdated game...