Author Topic: I need a person to play Portal 2 with on the xbox please, (when it comes out) c:  (Read 1982 times)

GUYS HOLD THE forget UP.

IF MY FRIEND HAS A PC, NO PS3 AND IT'S VICE-VERSA FOR ME, IF HE BUYS IT CAN HE SYNC IT WITH MY PSN SO I GET IT FOR FREE?

I have a PC obv but I can't run portal 2.

Yeah..
I think I may have found you..
Strange Yellow face for avatar?
Yup add me.

fgsdfg.
This might work out, Freeze, but it might not. :c
Buy it for xbox and I will love you. C:

Yup add me.
Buy it for xbox and I will love you. C:
Love me, Freeze.
Forever.
No but I might buy it when it comes out :D
I love the console controls for Portal

Love me, Freeze.
Forever.
No but I might buy it when it comes out :D
I love the console controls for Portal
add 'freezen1453' on steam

I can run Episode 2 at 50-60 FPS
Does this mean I might be able to run Portal 2 on PC at at least 30? :o

I'm pretty sure Portal 2 is WAY more advanced than Half Life Ep 2. I don't know for sure though.

Ive heard somewhere that Portal 2's coop will be multi-console, or whatever its called. Allowing you to play with people who are playing on xbox, pc, or ps3. I may of made it up though..

You need 3GHz processor (Approx). Episode 2 and Portal 2 have huge differences with requirements. Dont even compare it with Episode 2.

GUYS HOLD THE forget UP.

IF MY FRIEND HAS A PC, NO PS3 AND IT'S VICE-VERSA FOR ME, IF HE BUYS IT CAN HE SYNC IT WITH MY PSN SO I GET IT FOR FREE?

I have a PC obv but I can't run portal 2.
sync your PSN with his steam. Play together.

sync your PSN with his steam. Play together.
doesnt work like that. ps3 user would be stuck playing with only other ps3 users.

doesnt work like that. ps3 user would be stuck playing with only other ps3 users.
valve has ps3-pc cross platform coop planned

Ive heard somewhere that Portal 2's coop will be multi-console, or whatever its called. Allowing you to play with people who are playing on xbox, pc, or ps3.
Just ps3 and pc.

valve has ps3-pc cross platform coop planned
only if you link your ps3 to steam, which auto gives you the portal 2 copy. thus you cant give your uneeded pc version to a friend

only if you link your ps3 to steam, which auto gives you the portal 2 copy. thus you cant give your uneeded pc version to a friend
you link their steam account to it then :u