Author Topic: [RADIO BROADCAST] HEFTY. - Name ideas. [ON AIR]  (Read 9659 times)

wow i've never heard that live version of get lucky that's pretty nice

YEAHman. they performed at the grammys with all the session musicians.

i was screaming like a little girl at the TV it was a good tiiiime.

wow a thread made yesterday already has 6 pages

I think that mack's channel got me into indie. It's the good stuff.

down AGAIN will be back up tonight ily all

I'm about to play a SEMI-ORIGINAL track, put together my singer songwriter duo who would be my brother and his girlfriend, Lady & The Giant. The song is called The One, it's originally written by Kodaline but unreleased. Come have a listen and give them a like on Facebook/Youtube if you want :)

BLARGH BLARGH EVERYONE MISSED IT OH WELL

http://www.heftyradio.org/

This works now by the way.

Woo!
A good idea would be to post the hours you guys are usually streaming music, so people would know when certain stations would be on at certain times, might be a tall order considering timezones but it could be a neat addition.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:24:49 PM by Zanaran2 »

Woo!
A good idea would be to post the hours you guys are usually streaming music, so people would know when certain stations would be on at certain times, might be a tall order considering timezones but it could be a neat addition.

i got something better planned for the site so stay tuned for that ;)

now that we have the domain set for us now (other than trying to get it fully working with what we currently have set up) i can start implementing the two other streams and a IRC portal for the request system.

UPDATE: tomthegeek.tk will be defunct soon. if you want to see the server status, go to http://icecast.heftyradio.org/.

the index may go down for a few minutes too so be prepared for that.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:38:54 PM by TomTheGeek² »

I'm going to start doing a 30 minute session of all EDM, House and Dance music if anyone's up for a listen

Man, connecting is a pain most of the time. Once I'm connected there's no problem though.

Hell, even opera is giving me a "connection refused" on the instant streams.

Man, connecting is a pain most of the time. Once I'm connected there's no problem though.

Hell, even opera is giving me a "connection refused" on the instant streams.

i'm working on some of the issues.

we forwarded the domain instead of setting up the DNS to point to my webserver so fixing that as we speak...

Jazz and classical is up!

Aw ye I can connect again.