Author Topic: jesus christ raccoonneer is full of himself  (Read 12546 times)

There's no clan board.
There's no boards at all.
I need a Hulk Hogan Fan Club page on every website.

whats your screen resolution:  the thread
Monitor 1 - 1920 x 1080
Monitor 2 - 1440 x 900

Dude, so what? He aint advertising it and tons of people have links to their sites.

My only monitor is 22 inches.

Monitor 1 - 1920 x 1080
Monitor 2 - 1440 x 900
Mines the exact same :O

Dude, so what? He aint advertising it and tons of people have links to their sites.
The whole point of being a Blockland user is to slowly weed out and remove all of the communists stupid people so that we can breed a better society today.

Raccoon-forgeter has revealed himself to have about as much intelligence as a damp chair cushion.

he had this forum page for like a month.

Raccoon-forgeter has revealed himself to have about as much intelligence as a damp chair cushion.
For what, wanting to run his own forum? He's loving ten years old. I tried running my own game clan and forum at ten, too. And so have tons of people, judging from the number of threads in clan discussion

weed out and remove all of the stupid people so that we can breed a better society today.

Are you seriously going all Social Darwinism on us

1440 x 900

im a special snowflake
i also have 1440 x 900

not so special now

Monitor 1 - 1920 x 1080
Monitor 2 - 1440 x 900
>no using multiple monitors of the same model for multi screening

Smh

Smh
not everyone has the money to buy two or three monitors of the exact same type
most of it is monitors people have collected over the time

it was in his profile so no harm done i dont think, although he is kinda annoying but no big deal

whats your screen resolution:  the thread
can we post internet speeds too????? xDDD

Smh
Why would I?
I'm using the second for Spotify/iTunes, web browsing and occasionally Netflix. Why would I spend money for another monitor instead of using an old one I had. I smh that you said something so idiotic