Author Topic: Face: Tired  (Read 3137 times)

This face is known for being tired and frustrated, thats all. I made this face because thats what I always am building something on blockland! How wierd is that? This is my first face, so dont expect much out of it. The best part is, I remembered to keep it bloko.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tn3tjiuoiod

Installation:
Go to your blockland folder and in your add ons folder, paste it there.

Demo screenshot:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:37:01 PM by darerd »

I like it :D
first roast =3

Looks more like he's wearing blue face paint, so I'm going to say you did a good job at making an angry-looking face with blue face paint.

And in case you didn't know, your thumbnail is a piece of the original size face rather than the usual scaled down version of the entire face.

And in case you didn't know, your thumbnail is a piece of the original size face rather than the usual scaled down version of the entire face.

I did know, my image editor is a flailing piece of crap, only good enough to make this.

Looks more like he's wearing blue face paint, so I'm going to say you did a good job at making an angry-looking face with blue face paint.

Have you ever noticed that when people get really tired theres lined appearing under their eyes? thats what I am trying to simulate, only you dont think its good enough.

No, I don't, because dark circles/lines under people's eyes aren't blue rectangles.

Make the bahs under the eyes a slightly darker transparent section. Like it would make the skin darker underneath, try it to see if its more realistic.

Looks like a good war face.

Make the bahs under the eyes a slightly darker transparent section. Like it would make the skin darker underneath, try it to see if its more realistic.

I tried, but more pressure for my image editor, there is no transparency options. The only transparent I can get in is the background of the face itself. Also, when your as a far enough distance of 3 blocks away or more, it will blend in and you wont notice that there really arent any details.

No, I don't, because dark circles/lines under people's eyes aren't blue rectangles.

For blocko reasons, I will keep it as it is.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 06:45:08 PM by darerd »

He looks really pissed off, so why not rename it instead?

He looks too concentrated to be tired.

He looks too concentrated to be tired.

Tired as in sleepy, but you know how no one wants to go to bed. Hes been awake about 32 hours, so of course he is pissed off. More tired than pissed off.

Looks more like some sort of angry indian.

"My first face screenshot.png"

*sigh*

This could be a football player!

:D