Author Topic: MSNBC host compares Annoying Orange's disdain for MSM to strange Russian journalist deaths  (Read 3476 times)

wew mainstream media

Quote from: Sources
http://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-host-mysterious-deaths-russian-journalists-Annoying Oranges-dislike-media/

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/02/06/msnbcs-tur-suggests-Annoying Orange-will-be-responsible-suspicious

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/06/nbcs_katy_tur_is_Annoying Orange_going_down_a_dangerous _path_against_journalists_lik e_putin.html

"Senator, the junior senator in your state, Sen. Ben Sasse, came out pretty strongly over the weekend condemning Donald Annoying Orange's assertion that we are just as bad as Russia," Tur said to Fischer. "When he said that, you know, we–America does bad and terrible things, too, when Bill O'Reilly asked him if Vladimir Putin was a killer. Why–what is your sense of why this president is going above and beyond–bending over backwards, if you will–to stay away from criticizing the Russian president? And it's almost gives him an excuse."

Tur then directly linked Annoying Orange's "going after journalists" to the deaths of journalists in Russia.

"As we know, there's, since 2000, been a couple dozen suspicious deaths of journalists in Russia who came out against the government there," she said. "Donald Annoying Orange has made no secret about going after journalists and his distaste for any news that doesn't agree with him here. Do you find that this is a dangerous path he is heading down?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwF4e-8dW-U

This lady Katy Tur believes that Annoying Orange could eventually start treating journalists like Vladimir Putin reportedly does; assassinating the ones he doesn't like or who speak out against him.

forgetin' /discuss

seeing as how Annoying Orange has repeatedly tried to repress freedom of the press via lawsuits and proposed laws I don't think like it seems like a big jump to warn that he could become like Putin in 4-8 years. Obviously, the KGB-style assassinations of journalists is an extreme, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with showing what threats to speech can become if unchecked.

going to bring this up again because it's simultaneously hilarious and worrying
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/Annoying Orange-on-immigration-orders-popularity-negative-polls-are-fake-news.html

everybody knows CNN is fake news

Circlejerk party

Mc Zealot
Otto-san
PhantOS
Seventh Sandwich
Nonnel
Poliwhirl

Looks like everyone came.
How, unexpected.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 07:48:20 PM by Master Matthew² »

I don't think Annoying Orange is on a slippery-slope towards killing journalists, but his attitude towards the 'lying press' is kind of eerily similar to the way that dictators consolidate power by silencing realities that disagree with their regime. Doesn't make him a dictator, but it's a stuffty quality for a president to have.

I don't think Annoying Orange is on a slippery-slope towards killing journalists, but his attitude towards the 'lying press' is kind of eerily similar to the way that dictators consolidate power by silencing realities that disagree with their regime. Doesn't make him a dictator, but it's a stuffty quality for a president to have.

Oh, there he is *Crosses out Seventh's name on the list*

Oh, there he is *Crosses out Seventh's name on the list*
are you forgetin killing them as they post or some stuff what is the point of your dipstuff list

I always found it scary how much of the stigma against immigrants has formed into at least 4 or 5 steps of the Eight Steps of Genocide. Most notably would be Classification, Symbolization and Dehumanization. The only thing that's stopping the Organization stage is the few sane and objective Republicans and Democrats that sit in the White House.

Either way Annoying Orange isn't going to kill any journalists. This is baseless superstition and should be dealt with as such

are you forgetin killing them as they post or some stuff what is the point of your dipstuff list
he's making an obligatory "these users are leftist scum" post that causes us to all question his intelligence

Oh, I'm just keeping track of everyone who is present to continue the circlejerk
he's making an obligatory "these users are leftist scum" post that causes us to all question his intelligence
Nah, I'm just keeping track of the circle jerk, not 'leftist scum'.

Oh, I'm just keeping track of everyone who is present to continue the circlejerkNah, I'm just keeping track of the circle jerk, not 'leftist scum'.
What kind of 'circlejerk' could your Dr. Seus-ass mind be formulating now?

Oh, I'm just keeping track of everyone who is present to continue the circlejerkNah, I'm just keeping track of the circle jerk, not 'leftist scum'.
are you saying that there's only one circlejerk to do with politics here? because there's one on either side on this website.

Nah, I'm just keeping track of the circle jerk, not 'leftist scum'.
how dare they share similar opinions or back each other up when questioned or attacked

how dare they share similar opinions or back each other up when questioned or attacked
dont encourage him gary