Author Topic: Nintendo announces successor to the Switch  (Read 449 times)

can't wait to emulate this console

Post your predictions
probably just the switch again but with better specs.

otherwise, what i'd ideally want is a successor to the 3DS - a portable games console that can realistically fit in my pocket and not make me a glowing beacon for thieves.
i know smartphones can basically do that already, but i'm usually saving my phones battery for messages and calls.

and soyjaks below

this is the most subtle ass way to announce a game console lol

wonder if it will have an actual web browser app we can use without some hacky dns work-around

The Switch is already so outdated hardware-wise, and they won't even ANNOUNCE the next console until now finally, let alone release it. Are we sure the new one won't already be almost outdated by then? I'd imagine the successor has been worked on for a while, who knows how good the hardware will be by the time release hits.

otherwise, what i'd ideally want is a successor to the 3DS - a portable games console that can realistically fit in my pocket and not make me a glowing beacon for thieves.
i know smartphones can basically do that already, but i'm usually saving my phones battery for messages and calls.
seconding this. nobody cares if I whip out a PSP and play some Peace Walker on the train but i'd be stabbed if i pulled out a switch, lol