Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5911620 times)

I don't care how the pistons looked in the regular mod version or how they didn't have cool sounds.  They function a lot better than the mojang version in terms of not breaking the game.

Just use Minecraft Update Controller.

EDIT: forget it, i'll just wait till the mods update, i'm sure it won't take more than a few days.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 03:40:20 AM by fred da kiko »

theres a mod called nostalgiacraft that you can use to downgrade easily, and reupgrade when you want...

I'm having trouble where simen times I'll click once and 2 blocks get placed instead of one. Can I fix this? Or is it a mouse problem?

I'm having trouble where simen times I'll click once and 2 blocks get placed instead of one. Can I fix this? Or is it a mouse problem?
lag

also what the forget is simen

Sorry. I meant some.

Sorry. I meant some.
edit button.
theres a mod called nostalgiacraft that you can use to downgrade easily, and reupgrade when you want...
i can't find it anywhere. i found it but it says i need Python 2.7 and some other stuff, i'm not going to download that. like i said, the mods in that pack are fairly good, so i would expect them to be updated in a few days.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 06:45:48 AM by fred da kiko »

i wish bricky would host again
I would, but then I would have to reset or wait until Notch fixes the game.

i finally downgraded and got mods to work.