Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 435475 times)

grass has feelings. totally founded claim

Air molecules have feelings too.

STEPPIN ON THE GRASS DOOT DOOT DOOT.

Do you realize how much microbial life you're basically genociding every time you take a shower??

Anyone who takes a shower will be unfollowed and blocked immediately

STEPPIN ON THE GRASS DOOT DOOT DOOT.

not that anyone who isn't otherkin takes otherkin seriously or anything

also i went on that person's blog and i'm like 60% sure it's a troll but poe's law makes it harder to tell :S

She's actually right in a way, plants respond to stimuli (in other words pain)

These people are ridiculous. Censorship and forcing people to only say what you want them to say isn't "acceptance". And saying a word doesn't setting back acceptance either, these idiots just think it does because they take everything literally without looking at the context.

I'm glad she didn't forget to overuse the smiley face
:)))))))))))))))))))))))

I have a question about gender identity.

So a male decides to identify as female as he feels he is truly a female. My question is what defines himself as a female? What is it inside of himself that makes him feel as a female? I ask this because this actually has the potential to be a really loveist thing, which is really hypocritical considering the trans community lashes against any form of loveism.

Is it because he feels his personality is more 'feminine'? Is it his hobbies and favorite activities? I don't understand transgenders.

I have a question about gender identity.

So a male decides to identify as female as he feels he is truly a female. My question is what defines himself as a female? What is it inside of himself that makes him feel as a female? I ask this because this actually has the potential to be a really loveist thing, which is really hypocritical considering the trans community lashes against any form of loveism.

Is it because he feels his personality is more 'feminine'? Is it his hobbies and favorite activities? I don't understand transgenders.
ask a trans person

ask a trans person
I'm not in the mood to be called a cis male who doesn't understand oppression who should just crawl back to his mom and shut down my internet.

I'm not in the mood to be called a cis male who doesn't understand oppression who should just crawl back to his mom and shut down my internet.
Won't happen as long as you don't mean any offense?

It's not like any person here would know so why would you ask a bunch of cis people how trans people and gender dysphoria feel.

nobody said you had to ask tumblr

not all trans people frequent tumblr