Author Topic: BlocklandAddict the starfish  (Read 4790 times)

Why did i even post this... Guess i let my dumbass side get the best of me.

Why did i even post this... Guess i let my dumbass side get the best of me.
but this was actually pretty successful as a drama

but this was actually pretty successful as a drama
True but it also made 99% of blockland hate me.

im pretty sure about 25 people isn't 99 percent of blockland

im pretty sure about 25 people isn't 99 percent of blockland
Wait only 25? Eh im going crazy now.

Not really. I doubt that anybody really cares or knows about you at all.

Not really. I doubt that anybody really cares or knows about you at all.
This. Don't make the mistake of thinking that you're significant, because a lot of us could really care less.

He's the same guy who uploaded a fanfiction to ff.net that was actually serious, get a load of that kid.

Kinda funny though, I was just looking at ff.net and I saw his name earlier.
I never done that wait somone had this name before NOOOOOOO IM NO LONGER ORIGINAL!!!

It is legit. I was in the same game as Cakeplayer here and Blockland was the most failed unfunny troll I have yet to see on Blockland. He would just say something not funny then end it with bitches or talk about how great he is and cake takes 3 years tot ype so he made of him for that. I think Cake got more offended then he shouldve what Addict said was minor but shortly after I left I joined a server and addict was there doing the same stuff.
I knew what i was doing i was making him look like a bigger starfish then what he was because of his "dead mom" insults and everyone knows that makes you a bigger starfish.

I never done that wait somone had this name before NOOOOOOO IM NO LONGER ORIGINAL!!!
Don't get paranoid. You're new so you probably don't understand that drama topics aren't your "report a player you don't like" section and that you need evidence (screenshots showing the chat and what he was doing, also to take a picture of the chat and other stuff press Shift + P). But this guy was proven to be an idiot on Advanced Bot's post. You have nothing to worry about.

Don't get paranoid. You're new so you probably don't understand that drama topics aren't your "report a player you don't like" section and that you need evidence (screenshots showing the chat and what he was doing, also to take a picture of the chat and other stuff press Shift + P). But this guy was proven to be an idiot on Advanced Bot's post. You have nothing to worry about.
Im new to the forums and i try to be funny somtimes... mostly fail also i shoud stop posting drama sence idk how to post edvience.

Im new to the forums and i try to be funny somtimes... mostly fail also i shoud stop posting drama sence idk how to post edvience.
Simply upload your image to a website. I use IMGUR. Then copy the url OF THE PICTURE (Copy Image Location helps) and then click the button that looks like this: .
You should see [img][/img] appear. Put the link between [img][/img] and it should appear.
Example:
[img]http://forum.blockland.us/Themes/Blockland/images/smflogo.gif[/img]
will appear as:

That's how you post your "evidence". It's pretty easy.

Simply upload your image to a website. I use IMGUR. Then copy the url OF THE PICTURE (Copy Image Location helps) and then click the button that looks like this: .
You should see [img][/img] appear. Put the link between [img][/img] and it should appear.
Example:
[img]http://forum.blockland.us/Themes/Blockland/images/smflogo.gif[/img]
will appear as:

That's how you post your "evidence". It's pretty easy.
Merci! (Im french)

Must...resist...from making...FRENCH JOKES

Ah I give up.