Author Topic: [news] shooting at kentucky  (Read 3213 times)

Im trying to say that the us has no loving gun regulations whatsoever

anyone can buy a gun here
gun regulations don't have to be strict either, just make it so you need a background check and a bit of training to get a gun, it's simple

gun regulations don't have to be strict either, just make it so you need a background check and a bit of training to get a gun, it's simple
0 brain activity

damn i guess waiting until im 21 to legally buy a glock is for nothing then huh

even the most braindead liberal has to agree there are some regulations. they just wouldn't agree that there's enough, or that the current regulations work.

we can tell you know literally nothing about what youre talking about

This is how you can tell someone's been living a sheltered life.

what

When it comes to the point where I know more about your countries laws then you do then it's time to take a step back

It has nothing to do with "fun" the average Hardcore Gamer is suicidal.

These people either just want to die or already dying of a terminal illness or they realize they are just going to die anyways and decide to go out on their own terms.

The average Hardcore Gamer will kill themselves as soon as police arrive to avoid capture. Because they want to die, not serve 100 years in prison.
Better dead than red.

I can't do this anymore

I know when I'm in the state penitentiary when I'm not getting forgeted in the ass I'm always at the prison gun shop just getting guns for free and testing them out on the shrimpy new guys

it's better if you go there while you're high off of crack cocaine, that way they know for sure you're the perfect customer

i hereby set this message as my new record for posts
41!
cheers to everyone

no guys i think fire vine is onto something. i propose that we only allow minors to have guns now that adults have proven to be untrustworthy with them

Well hey atleast the shooter didn't take the pusillanimous individual way out and kill himself like most shooters do.

Well hey atleast the shooter didn't take the pusillanimous individual way out and kill himself like most shooters do.

he was probably stopped by police