Poll

hype?

hype
22 (59.5%)
hype
15 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: SAMURAI JACK IS COMING BACK ON ADULT SWIM 3/11/17  (Read 16468 times)

Samurai Jack looked down at the blood and realized he isn't on the kiddy network now.

calling it right now - ashi is going to team up with Samurai Jack and become his love interest

I mean forget yeah why wouldn't you want that chiseled ass after he killed your sister and presumably will kill the other five that you have left

I mean forget yeah why wouldn't you want that chiseled ass after he killed your sister and presumably will kill the other five that you have left
they aren't really sisters tho, just like a bunch of girls stolen from some really-pregnant-bitch and forced into combat training

remember she was the only one that looked out the crack into the real world

they aren't really sisters tho, just like a bunch of girls stolen from some really-pregnant-bitch

literal definition of sisters, unless you're talking about sisterhood and then you're sort of right

literal definition of sisters, unless you're talking about sisterhood and then you're sort of right
I am aware that they are literally sisters, yes

calling it right now - ashi is going to team up with Samurai Jack and become his love interest
ashi teaming up with jack is probable, but i don't think that them being love interests is likely, genndy never really took that route with samurai jack in the past. although it would be interesting if he does form a bond with ashi, and now he's conflicted about going back to the past because if he does he'll essentially erase her from existence.

ashi teaming up with jack is probable, but i don't think that them being love interests is likely
I was taking the piss just a bit there, but I definitely think there's some foreshadowing that Jack isn't gonna kill Aku alone.

the last girl is definitely gonna survive the fall considering jack fell in the same exact spot and is still alive next episode

also damn he forgetin destroyed that one girl with that punch

the transition from episode 1 to 2 was like the jump from the normal X-Men Wolverine movies to Logan, holy forget was episode 2 intense.

i'm surprised at how quickly they killed off the sisters

That loving punch though oh mY GOD

Jesus, Jack is savage.

i'm surprised at how quickly they killed off the sisters

The only reason they forgeted him up in the first place was because they sucker punched him.