Author Topic: King of page X  (Read 17122 times)

even if he did read the other posts, his post was just him expressing spite over said posts; you could make the point that he was just copying moltenkitten's post, but he added in the second variable saying that he was annoying of claiming any kind of stupid title in a page--granted, it wasn't very smart, but it was still as valid as a response to the stuffposting chain as this drama.

On a personal note and because I have time: here is Marios profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145387
not many immature jokes there, so far he doesn't look like the type of person to join chains. (2p/d with 6d/23h spent online means he spends more time reading than posting)
Here are his posts: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=145387;sa=showPosts
From the first three pages, there was one post that was kind of spammy, but the rest were straight-forward posts(GD, FG, CD, ext): one of them even being
/support

Does nothing but clutter pages with useless crap, otherwise known as 'stuffposts.'
within minutes of the other post. I mean, it's fine, Mario can wait three days, but his ban wasn't really fair, and saying it's his fault because his syntax or style or whatever looked bad next to all the others really isn't really fair either

The post was worth a ban regardless of his intentions.

everyone's throwing around like "how could he have not seen those posts"
nobody's saying he didn't. in fact, im positive he saw those posts and posted his response as a response to the OP (remember it's called "things that people do on the BLF that you hate") as log said, just to spite those who were stuffposting. doesn't deserve a ban at all

would it have been different if he said "i hate people who post "x page of x.""?

king of page 5!!

User was banned for this post
good riddance.

king of post 283

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:38:57 AM by Badspot »

Why was Darryl banned and MYST wasn't? Didn't they do the same thing?
i have guys on the inside

king of post 283
do you have a disorder or something
or are actually that reckless

i have guys on the inside
Or badspot doesn't like when people point out his bullstuff so he bans them out of spite

They all come back tomorrow.

Real Talk: How do you get Quick Reply? I've never found it.
can i copyright strike mcjob for saying this?

can i copyright strike mcjob for saying this?
Only if I can sue you for reacting.

I bet Blockchip posts one of his trademark long ass quoteposts either here or the harvest thread

I bet Blockchip posts one of his trademark long ass quoteposts either here or the harvest thread
He's not even back yet and you're already throwing needless jabs at him.
Can you not get him off your mind for a moment?