Author Topic: King of page X  (Read 17122 times)

^yeah dunno why he was banned for that, badspot obviously didn't look at the context
does this actually mean either marios had bad timing or badspot accidentally screwed up for once

amazing tony and planr

do you not realize hes posting that in the thread to post about things you don't like, and hes saying he doesn't like people loving saying "x of page x"? 

He didn't add any context to it.

If he said "I hate it when people claim 'x of page x'" then he would have been fine.

He didn't add any context to it.

If he said "I hate it when people claim 'x of page x'" then he would have been fine.
The context was already there in the title: "Re: things that people do on the BLF that you hate". His post is perfectly legitimate.

Marios could attempt to appeal it if that were the case. People make mistakes, it happens.

When you see a potential chainban coming it's best to not respond in the thread till it's over.

I'm with Tony on this one. Marios should have loving known better seeing the posts right on top of him, maybe even reading the previous page. He could have done one of those stupid "quote another person's post without adding anything to it" posts and that would have been fine.

It's not like we lost anything of value, though.

amazing tony and planr

do you not realize hes posting that in the thread to post about things you don't like, and hes saying he doesn't like people loving saying "x of page x"? 
Everyone realized that, marios was just too dumb to word it correctly. His fault, his problem.

Everyone realized that, marios was just too dumb to word it correctly. His fault, his problem.
How was what he said not worded correctly?

Soon as the 2nd part of the chain started I already knew it was going to happen

he didn't word anything incorrectly so i don't see how this is his fault

i don't see how this is his fault
Had he actually, I dunno, looked up and read some of the previous posts, he wouldn't be in this situation. It was his fault for contributing something that already had been contributed without trying to show any form of acknowledgement of what was going on.

Oh I'm sure he noticed, I think he was just trying to spite everyone in the chain while unintentionally joining it
I think I remember seeing another chain before where the same thing happened and the guy copying and spiting the chain also got banned

you're implying he even saw the posts, hes the second post on page 31, right below the first post that says "first of page 31"

seems to me he was responding to that first post, but lets wait and see when hes back to hear what he has to say

When you create a message if shows all the other replies down below.

It doesn't even matter. He was probably banned for feeding the chain further.