Author Topic: Hacker Experience  (Read 318962 times)

HMMM
YOU HAVE YOUR CURSOR RIGHT AT THE VERY END
YOU ALSO HAVE THE LOG SELECTED
ALMOST AS IF YOU TYPED IT YOURSELF
were you 105.206.xxx.xx??
cus whoever that is changed their IP. soon after I mentioned it. coincidence??

571$ wat do

Should I upgrade my server or my programs?
If so, which parts/programs?

Should I upgrade my server or my programs?
If so, which parts/programs?
I've never researched anything and I have plenty of stuff. I mostly just download other people's programs
so, I personally would upgrade the server. but the answer's gonna be different for different people

I've never researched anything and I have plenty of stuff. I mostly just download other people's programs
so, I personally would upgrade the server. but the answer's gonna be different for different people
So sorry and thankful to everyone who's been putting up with my various stuffs the past couple of pages. What does each server part do?

So sorry and thankful to everyone who's been putting up with my various stuffs the past couple of pages. What does each server part do?
I haven't ever had an issue with RAM before, so idk about that one
but the CPU speed affects the speed of most stuff you do, like editing logs or installing software, and the hard drive space determines how much stuff your server can hold
internet speed determines how quickly you can download and upload stuff, but you have to keep in mind that this depends both on your internet speed and that of the server you're connected to
so if you have a 100Mb/s connection, but you're downloading something from a server with a 50Mb/s connection, you'll only download it at 50Mb/s

i'm too smart for someone to actually get my IP
unless their a ninja and get into logs before I clear them of my IP and unless I hack their bank account

What is the use of upgrading the money collector?

What is the use of upgrading the money collector?
The collector version offers a bonus that is multiplied to the sum of collected money. A 1.0 collector will generate 1% bonus. A 2.0 collector will generate 2% bonus, and so on.

this mondaylord with this ip deleted my cracker:

go ahead and stuff thunder on this person if you'd like

this mondaylord with this ip deleted my cracker:

go ahead and stuff thunder on this person if you'd like
consider him kicked in the richard.

Wow, all his software hidden and replaced with viruses.
If he pays, will it actually be returned or just kept hidden?

Also, there is a level 15 cracker, 11 hasher, and lots of other nice high gear stuff at 109.80.133.141
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:36:15 PM by Juicy Drop Pop »